Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Top Elevens Auto Player select…...

Top Elevens Auto Player select…...

Hi All,

A quick thread to see if there is a way to avoid what happened to me today!!!

OK, I had a match start at 11.30am, I had 2 injured players in my starting line up and I was unable to get to the match until approx 70mins into the game!

Now, my injured players were a DC and an MC. Top eleven decided to replace my injured DC with an MC, and my injured MC with a DR….!!!!

Now surely it should have been a defender for defender (regardless of side) and midfield for midfield!?
    (and before the haters jump in, yes I should have sorted my lineup out in advance).

Is there anyway of making my squad swap like for like players if available, or if they are not……. best match to the position? As when I did get to the match, I was able to re-jig the team, without making subs, so that instead of having 2 players out of position….. I had everyone in the correct positions!

Thoughts and comments please!!

Thanks!

The engine Will change the player in the order of yous subs.
    For exemple is your S1 is a GK, your injured player Will be replaced for the player in S2 position and the other for the one in S3 position, otherwise it Will be the S1 and S2 player that Will be put in the game.

If the cause of sub before the match is a red card and not a injured, then the engine Will replace the player with a red card by the player on the R1 position, the first player on your reserves.

This is the way the engine works, thats nothing more you can do about it.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Thanks for the info!! Basically I need to keep on top of the squad selection in advance then. That's the only way to be safe!!

set up your auto sub, they check auto sub first
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

But how can you account for 2 auto subs being used in the correct positions??

It's something I dont understand !!!! my left winger got injured and my Auto sub replaced him with a midfield player ( even though I had auto sub for wingers ?????? and yes you guessed it, he got injured too lol . ( very dirty team we played ) so why does it not sort it out correctly ????? especially when playing away at @ 2.15am ???? really ????

So I"m with you Hun it's hard to understand (striker for striker, or keeper for keeper seems ok though ) JUst my thoughts

Pro
    I am under the impression changes to staring 11 are taken from the reserves and not the subs.
    Changes during the match is from the subs.

At the minute, I literally only have a total of 4 subs (cash-flow issues!!) so that isn't an issue for me at the minute!!

But…… normally the reserves are players that don't make the starting squad….. why would Top11 use them straight into your 1st team? Seems a little odd!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    From the wiki:
    "Auto-substitutions are there to help you when you are not able to watch your match. You have 5 available positions where you can place desired players:
    GK (goalkeeper)
    DEF (defensive line)
    WNG (AML/AMR and DML/DMR)
    MID (midfield line including ML and MR positions)
    ST (striker)"

Here's my team: Top Elevens Auto Player select…...-temp.jpg

I rather wish the autosubs were setup differently.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-18-2014 at 07:16 AM. Reason: pic
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    Auto subs are subs made during the match.
    Auto player as questioned is before the match kicks off inorder to replace illegible players.

I think the reason why auto players are chosen from the reserves, as first choice, is so as not to disrupt the sub settings.
    I always look at opp reverses first when playing against red carded players in line up. Opp injuries feedback I get from previous game review, if possible.
    If no reserves, I look at subs list for possible replacement strengths and weaknesses.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast