Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Scout player at level 1 playing bad at 2

Question Scout player at level 1 playing bad at 2

Hi guys.

I have a Scout goalkeeper who played well in level 1. But lately for the last 5-6 matches he does only 4-5. I even kept him in bench for a day still no progress. Any tips on how to make him regain his form again ?

it is all just random, but if u are talking about rating... yes ... it is all random.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Don't worry about goal keepers to much they don't get a lot of high ratings generally unless there acadamy players, with scouts in general I find they play well the first season do ok the second the start playing well again the third! Well mine have been anyway.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia de Bortolis View Post
    it is all just random, but if u are talking about rating... yes ... it is all random.
    yes its about rating.. Not sure what to do with him now. Even my second goalkeeper also performing the same(5/6) even with 100% on moral/energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Don't worry about goal keepers to much they don't get a lot of high ratings generally unless there acadamy players, with scouts in general I find they play well the first season do ok the second the start playing well again the third! Well mine have been anyway.
    Thats right.. As long as my team keep scoring goals and concede less I am happy. So I keep on rotating the goalkeepers even when both of them are doing 4/5/6.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by sudipfc View Post
    Thats right.. As long as my team keep scoring goals and concede less I am happy. So I keep on rotating the goalkeepers even when both of them are doing 4/5/6.
    Keep your scout goalie for the league and play your cover in the cups to give him game time, in 7 seasons my no1 goalie has only ever got injured once!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

GK, MCs and DMCs normaly have worst ratings, it is just the way the game works.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Keep your scout goalie for the league and play your cover in the cups to give him game time, in 7 seasons my no1 goalie has only ever got injured once!.
    Thanks for your suggestion