Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Lucia de Bortolis
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Volcanic Heat

Thread: 9 mins...

9 mins...

After some days finally I had enough tokens to go on the market... right moment, right player, the aution was fine, I won him with the last tokens... very happy..... in a short time the match starts... he is listet... finally I've one in this role..... first action, 3rd minute he scores!!! fantastic!!! 9th minute... he injuried! broken leg.. out for 20 days... ARGHHHHHHHHHH
    I hate him! :-)
    Lucy

Haha... that is topeleven for you. They give you and they take away from you!
    20 days that is like 15 health packs

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    That happened to me last week, bought a 5* MC, put him straight into the team, played 10mins,injured broken leg out 17days grrrrrrrrt. Bloody annoying.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

If you buy a player and put him straight into the team and have a game before you give him any training he will start with zero skill progress and zero gain.That is he's lacking in match fitness and will at best play badly.
    I could be reading too much into the game but it has happened to me,I make sure a new player gets trained before a game.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you buy a player and put him straight into the team and have a game before you give him any training he will start with zero skill progress and zero gain.That is he's lacking in match fitness and will at best play badly.
    I could be reading too much into the game but it has happened to me,I make sure a new player gets trained before a game.

I put him upto maximum condition and morale, so he should have been fine!, I put it down to Nordeus, I have noticed alot more injuries this season already, I think the with the new update they have increased the risk of players getting injured.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I train hard everyone but the players who get more injuries are the best players.

You are lucky he didn't break both legs.

Banned
    Heal him...Play him more matches and if he gets injured again then immediately sell him without any second thought...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I train hard everyone but the players who get more injuries are the best players.

You are lucky he didn't break both legs.
    It doesn't happens with me...The thing is there are some injury prone players they will get injured very often...This has nothing to do with the best player getting injured...

2 of my best players have not got injured once even after playing about 50 games and HARD TRAINED uncountable number of times...
    You just have to determine the players who are injury free and train them...
    There will be 1,2 player in your squad who will have not got injured once...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

When you sign a new player, first of all increase his morale, then using d the normal training intensity, train him with the training match option. With this i'm sure the player is set for the next match.

Sent from my TECNO P5 using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    #Volcanicheat