Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: So Predictable

So Predictable

New signing injured within 1st game played. You would think they would vary the coding at least a bit so you could get a few games out of a new signing before he is injured.

Did you train him before he played?I don't mean making sure his condition and morale were in the green but an actual training session,stretching,cardio or practice match?
    If not,he's gone into the game lacking match fitness and liable to injury or playing crap.

There would be some logic to that apart from the 4 players i have bought this season. 2 were injured on their 1st training session and 2 in their 1st match. Just unlucky i guess that nearly every player including seasons past) i have ever bought seems to receive an injury on their 1st day at my club

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You might be unlucky. I usually try to buy the generated players to avoid the insta-injury...
    I think a lot of people who are selling players (especially good ones!) is because they are injured for too long to keep, and since there's no virtual doc giving a physical the only way you find out is when they instantly get hurt. (also you will often get them with 0 moral and fitness)

Letting them sit a day might help. I try to not play guys I buy from other managers the first day or at least many hours from when I got them to try to minimize insta-injury and it mostly works for me.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Yeah buy generated players they don't get injured...