Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Higher competition?

Higher competition?

Hi everyone,

So this season I am level 17, but in the competition I am now, half of the people are level 18.
    This allows them to have better players and so it is kinda unfair.
    I am really having a hard time because of that (only 13th at the moment), but I am wondering even if I end 13th shouldnt I go up to the next competition (level 18) since the first 7 should go to level 19 and then I suppose the other 7 to level 18 or how is it done?

Thanks for any answer.

Matthias

Edit: I am in competition level 18 (but my manager level is only 17), so again what will happen if I end 8th-14th?
    Last edited by Matthias Stroobants; 02-23-2014 at 11:56 AM.

You have been put into a higher level league as there wasn't enough level 18 managers to fill their league.
    It's not all bad, you should have a really nice scout list, and when you get promoted you will stay in a level 18 league.

In effect, you're tanking but you can still compete for trophies.

You'll be in a really good position next season to win the league .

I'm actually not sure what happens if you don't qualify, I assume next season you will go back to a level 17 league.
    Gery Tryenasya likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Thanks for your answer.

Yeah the scout list is nice, but it costs 50 credits for one player and credits is real money... Luckely I had still more than 100 credits left, which I spent on 2 players. So if I want to have my team full of scout players I'll have to spend a decent amount of real money on the game (which I don't want to do).

In the CL I passed the group phase, so there everything is under control, but I'd like to promote this season as well (I promoted 16 times straight and not being promoted because of what you said, it's well unfair).
    Even though I might be in a good position to win the next league, that's not really I am worrying about (last 4 seasons I ended 3 times first and once seccond). I just hope that I'll be promoted anyway, but I guess I'll have to wait and see then...

Count yourself lucky i am at Level 11 and it looks like Level 12 is the top of my chain. I have Level 12 teams in my champion league section who finished 3rd and did not get promoted to Level 13. My CL is just as bad as the cup now. Amazed that some servers can go well over 20 but the newer ones are topping out before they hit their teens. Nordeus need a rethink or this game is going the way of Football Manager Live and all the others that fell before it.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie1001 View Post
    Count yourself lucky i am at Level 11 and it looks like Level 12 is the top of my chain. I have Level 12 teams in my champion league section who finished 3rd and did not get promoted to Level 13. My CL is just as bad as the cup now. Amazed that some servers can go well over 20 but the newer ones are topping out before they hit their teens. Nordeus need a rethink or this game is going the way of Football Manager Live and all the others that fell before it.
    Nothing will change when you will be on top, except that you are going to have stronger team because you are not loosing stars every season, and that you will be more fanatic against other teams because you are meeting with some often.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Stroobants View Post
    Hi everyone,

So this season I am level 17, but in the competition I am now, half of the people are level 18.
    This allows them to have better players and so it is kinda unfair.
    I am really having a hard time because of that (only 13th at the moment), but I am wondering even if I end 13th shouldnt I go up to the next competition (level 18) since the first 7 should go to level 19 and then I suppose the other 7 to level 18 or how is it done?

Thanks for any answer.

Matthias

Edit: I am in competition level 18 (but my manager level is only 17), so again what will happen if I end 8th-14th?
    If you fail to finish in the top seven, you will stay at your current manager level, without your players losing star ratings. Then, (hopefully), you should start next season back in your proper level (in your case, level 17). Also, try to make the most of your scout list before this season ends, as they should all be 7* rated players. Buy a few of them if possible, and that should set you up for a strong squad next time.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33