Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Match's Engine Problem

Thumbs up Match's Engine Problem

Hey T11's Devs, can u say something?

Luckily that it's not my game.

Match's Engine Problem-nokeeper_highlights.jpgMatch's Engine Problem-nokeeper_statistics.jpgMatch's Engine Problem-nokeeper_comments_1.jpgMatch's Engine Problem-nokeeper_comments_2.jpg

Looks like the MC automatically went in goal after the injury, team can't play on without a keeper.

This is actualy pretty simple. The player on the left lost it's keeper with as in real life another player took his place.
    Because of the high posession of the player on the left, possible low attack on the strikers makes the new keeper managed to stop the ball. Even in real life if the keeper is injured and no other changes are possible the player that can perform as a goalkeeper will take his place.
    And other variables like playing style, mentality, team morale, condition, win bonus, etc...did affected the game.
    It's easy to cry when you loose.

When the goalkeeper is injured an no substitution is made, the game automatically chooses a outfield player to play in goal, this happened in one of my games this season, but I still won the game 3-1, in this game the home team were the stronger team so without a goalkeeper playing then a result of 3-2 is a more or less a scoreline that could of been predicted.
    Vesaro likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*