Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Eddy Milan

Thread: Very weird transfer market.

Very weird transfer market.

For the past 4 seasons, my transfer market is only showing low level players. _IF_ i'm lucky, sometimes i'll find a 4 star player but that is very rare. Same goes with young players, 18 and 19 year olds never shows up. Why is this? It's basically impossible for me to qualify for Champions League with these kind of players.

This whole situation is making the game so damn boring... Is this problem only happening for me? Most important, WHY is is this way? I've talked to several friends and they dont have this problem.

Hi, first you should have search the forum before posting this thread :P, most of us have this problem lately and you should go and vote for or against bringing back the old transfer market. There are tens of threads of this kind just search and you should get updated with what happened or will happen in the future with the transfer market. Cheers and BBTOTM#

Thanks Eddy.

Here is a poll that was set up for members to vote on whether they want the changes to the transfer market or not.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...t-old-one.html

Here is the discussion thread regarding the transfer market update.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...er-market.html

Thread closed.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 02-26-2014 at 01:04 PM.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Bringing back the OLD transfer market is the solution to your problem...