Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Come on Nordeus explain this??!!

Don't see these numbers, are = nothing. This is a side that Nordeus can re-programm.... works very bad... that just have to be a "valoration", and is bad programmed because, like u and lots of us, I had a ST that scored 3 goals in 26 matches and ... always had a 7.... 7???? were do you see the 7???...

I think that we have to treat this valorations in another way, to see if players gonna loose form soon, or don't, for example not all players obtain a 9 some matches per season.. so we have to see why, that, and try to understand that in the player form state.
    or something like this is what I wanna say XD

Rookie
    Strange goings on yesterday

controlled my match yet lost 0-2 both goals mistakes by goalkeeper and centre defender

(maybe just an off day or maybe lining the last few games of the season up for a big finale)

I think there was a mistake with the game engine and I'm pretty sure the other GK made more saves and prevented their team from losing by a bigger margin that's why probably he got a bigger rating orelse the game has cooked it haha .
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Your GK made only a simple routine save while other GK spring very far to punch the ball away. The losing team usually places more strain on its GK due to its lousier MFs and DFs

Never surprised me how many gamers here who dumno much about basic soccer
    How do you know what kind of save the two keepers made?

Same thing happened today....I won 4-0 my team had 13 shots with 6 on target my opponents and 12 shots with 6 on target.... Both keepers made no saves yet my keeper got a 4 for keeping a clean sheet and my opponents keeper got a 7 for letting in 4 goals from 6 shots on target....explain that because clearly Nordeus haven't got the guts to come on here and explain it?

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Your GK made only a simple routine save while other GK spring very far to punch the ball away. The losing team usually places more strain on its GK due to its lousier MFs and DFs

Never surprised me how many gamers here who dumno much about basic soccer
    And u think this game is that well programmed!?????? Lols

And this guy proves that there is one thing u can never run out of.........TROLLS!!!!!!!!!
    James Parmenter likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The GK ratings have seemed a bit weird to me forever, but I figured it was because my D got 8's that my GK get's a low number. My feeling about GK ratings is.. I ignore them for the most part because my team has been doing well anyway. Just recently my GK's numbers have improved, I have been assigning their points diffeently and it seemed to help.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The GK ratings have seemed a bit weird to me forever, but I figured it was because my D got 8's that my GK get's a low number. My feeling about GK ratings is.. I ignore them for the most part because my team has been doing well anyway. Just recently my GK's numbers have improved, I have been assigning their points diffeently and it seemed to help.
    might it have something to do with the stats of the GK being the same as the stats of an outfield player. therefore, his rating gets figured the same way and he does nothing compared to an outfield player normally. just thinking out loud
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Here's proof that the Nordeous numbers mean absolutely nothing!

From the statistics page of my friends game. 2 shots on target FOR 3 GOALS and 150% shot efficiency! Or maybe one goal counted twice??

Come on Nordeus explain this??!!-huh.jpg

there are for more important things wrong with this game than this.

How about the fact that goal keepers have the same skills as outfield players?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greystoke View Post
    there are for more important things wrong with this game than this.

How about the fact that goal keepers have the same skills as outfield players?
    in all reality, they should, but usually in a game, the GK have different sets of skills related to GK. strange that this game does not. must be the ONLY football manager game like this. positive spin = its unique, negative = its extremely stupid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast