Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Bad form concerns

Bad form concerns

Hey guys, just a general question to see if anyone has further information on this: I have 2 MCs that have the dribbler SA (I got them that way) One of the players is 1* better then the other, and no matter how well I do, the lower rated player has a form in the 4-6 range (usually the lowest of the team) while the others form is much higher. Is this an issue of the same SA? Or is it maybe the formations and tactics I use?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I'ld say it's the way he's programmed. I'ld surely use the lower Q but higher rated MC.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Hey guys, just a general question to see if anyone has further information on this: I have 2 MCs that have the dribbler SA (I got them that way) One of the players is 1* better then the other, and no matter how well I do, the lower rated player has a form in the 4-6 range (usually the lowest of the team) while the others form is much higher. Is this an issue of the same SA? Or is it maybe the formations and tactics I use?
    off topic: i ♥ Piszczek. (and even more off topic: I used to live in NW burbs chicagoland, and a favorrite weekend trip was north to buy cheese. I miss the cheese dearly but not the winters)

MCs are notorious for bad ratings in this game. My experience has been to program them with very high physical stats for decent results:

Bad form concerns-ty-skills.jpg Bad form concerns-ty-form.jpg Bad form concerns-tom-skills.jpg Bad form concerns-tom-form.jpg

Some players prefer one position over another on the pitch; left, right or center.. some don't care.
    russ2000_uk and RJSlow like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MCs are notorious for bad ratings in this game. My experience has been to program them with very high physical stats for decent results:

Some players prefer one position over another on the pitch; left, right or center.. some don't care.
    Interesting, I think ill try that out. Thanks!

off topic: i ♥ Piszczek. (and even more off topic: I used to live in NW burbs chicagoland, and a favorrite weekend trip was north to buy cheese. I miss the cheese dearly but not the winters)
    Piszczek is a stud. Im glad he finally got to score in front of the Yellow Wall! And the winter this year was the coldest in a long time. Plus just last week we got snow
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Like Cat said, MCs can score or assiste and still have bad ratings, like the GKs and DMCs, the players in this positions always have the worst ratings.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

MCs are notorious for bad ratings in this game. My experience has been to program them with very high physical stats for decent results
    That's interesting, I haven't tried that, but I will.

It's also worth checking your tactics. If you're focusing your passing down either/both flanks, this will inevitably leave the MC out of the game. Same if you play long ball.
    If I do that, I still have an MC, because it leaves a big gap otherwise, but you need to account for that when judging performance.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I almost always play mixed passing, though half the time short, since I usually play Maple Leaf.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]