Thread: My GK keep getting 4-5 rating score

My GK keep getting 4-5 rating score

Hi guys.
    I don't understand it...!
    I have a keeper 6 stars (51 Quality), one of the best of my players, and every game he get 4-5 rating score. even the fact that I win 8-0 and 7-0 every game.
    He play in my team since the beginning of the season, so he played about 20 matches so far.

My GK keep getting 4-5 rating score-123.jpg

What to do about him??

I have another keeper that he is only 4 starts (41 Quality) and older, but he get 6-7 rating score every game... why?

This is normal, because your winning games 7-0, 8-0 etc, your goalkeeper has very little of work to do since your opponents won't get a shot on goal and your dominating the game, effectively leaving your goalkeeper to spectate most of the game since your controlling the games. So the game gives a 4 or 5 rating because theres nothing to judge the goalkeepers performance on.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I wouldn't bother much. Since you're winning so dominantly I guess your keeper rarely has a chance to make a save, which could be reason why he didn't get higher rating. I found rating 5-6 pretty usual for keeper while 7 is great, like 9 would be for any other player. But this is just my experience, look out for other feedbacks too.

Thanks, I guess it might be the reason.

I have a scout GK with rating of 7 on my last 5 games when he keept clean sheet, today received a goal and is noted with 8
    Last edited by marc31; 02-01-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is like in real life, search for Casilias or Valdes notes after a great game to see, they have 6 because they had nothing to save... they was in plus
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    yeah, your keeper wasn't getting enough threats from your opponent, that's why he got low score, there's nothing to do about it man