Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Celtic
  • 3 Post By fugazi
  • 1 Post By Celtic

Thread: Mínimum number of available players

Question Mínimum number of available players

Hi guys, I have a question for you: I have 14 players in my squad, and one of them has a red card so he wont be able to play the next match. Can I play the match with only 13 available players? Or will I have to buy a player before the match?

Thx a lot!

I already seen a team with no subs, since the 3 they had were injured our suspended.
    But it was a bot team.

But i think that If you have 11 fit players no problem.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo Simeone View Post
    Hi guys, I have a question for you: I have 14 players in my squad, and one of them has a red card so he wont be able to play the next match. Can I play the match with only 13 available players? Or will I have to buy a player before the match?

Thx a lot!
    Yes you can, what happens is the game server will automaticly put in one of your two remaining players! it wont matter if hes out of position but it might effect the performance of your team.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo Simeone View Post

Thx a lot!
    Yes you can play the match...No body will stop you even if you 10 players...

The only thing is that you cannot sell player if there are less then 16 members in your squad...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post

The only thing is that you cannot sell player if there are less then 16 members in your squad...
    Last season I was awarded a 3-0 victory against a team that didn't have enough players to field.

In real life the minimum required is 7 players. In Top Eleven I think it's 11.

Anyway, just for the trivia:
    UD Leiria field eight players against Feirense - Goal.com
    Last edited by Celtic; 03-04-2014 at 06:21 AM.
    Cat Harrison and tarcanes92 like this.

No problems in selling players until your down to 14 with my team in tanking mode. You need 14 players in the squad. Only 11 have to be able to play. If you have more then 3 injuries the games on that day will be a default 3-0 loss.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    No problems in selling players until your down to 14 with my team in tanking mode. You need 14 players in the squad. Only 11 have to be able to play. If you have more then 3 injuries the games on that day will be a default 3-0 loss.
    It should be 15 instead of 16......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    So what happens if you have 14 players and 4 are having red card...Logically the match should be played with 10 members...

So what happens if you have 14 players and 4 are having red card...Logically the match should be played with 10 members...
    Match isn't played, you get a 3:0 defeat.

As I said, happened to me last season, it was sweet because the other team was stronger, lol.
    tarcanes92 likes this.

That's how I'm tanking this season. Only hope theyve not turned into glass next season.