Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Incompetence

Rookie

Incompetence

I bought tokens with my credit card on saturday they took the money yet i till this day did not receive the tokens. Facebook took the money from Saturday from my bank. I filed a complain with nordeus since saturday. On Monday i received a mail from support Nordeus a guy named Roni asking me for the same information that i provided when i filed the complain. I answered him to all the questions he had punctual yet he responded me asking about some other purchases i made from my phone basically purchases that had no problem. I again answered him that i'm talking about another purchase and he responded that i should take it up with Facebook.
    I filed a complain with Facebook to which i was answered that indeed Facebook received the payment and the fund transaction was succesful and if i did not receive the tokens i should file a complain with the developer.
    I wrote again to Nordeus which basically gave me the same answer that i should take it up with Facebook. After i got this response today again from Nordeus i mandated my bank to start proceedings for charge back and i also filed a complain with Consumer Protection in my country.
    Stop giving them money they do not care about their customers.
    Ismail Eden likes this.

Banned
    Absolutely RIGHT...
    The TRUTH has been spoken in the last LINE...

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Play for free, when you win some pixelated nonsense it'll feel so much more rewarding
    Celtic and littledude072 like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Check out this dudes thead it will save you a shed of cash ....Kynan's guide to Token Farming (UK edition) "Become a Token Farming King" .
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Use paypal u can instant get account by using u credit card, then buy with paypal. token are there right after buying hope helps

one day I'm going to buy a facebook card lol and omg watch out !!!!!!!!!!!!! scout after scout after scout lol oh wait hang on no !!! I'm never going to waist one penny on this game ( as my old friend Mr Craticot used to say ) it's so much fun spending nothing !!!!!!!!!

Rather than going back and forth between different support teams, if i were you I'd compile everything you have received in the form of correspondence with Nordeus AND Facebook, in addition to payment proof, and send it all along to Nordeus Support.

That way, they will have the complete picture, because from what you've told us, the problem lies with the communication between Nordeus and Facebook, as Facebook have told you they received and processed the payment.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Rather than going back and forth between different support teams, if i were you I'd compile everything you have received in the form of correspondence with Nordeus AND Facebook, in addition to payment proof, and send it all along to Nordeus Support.

That way, they will have the complete picture, because from what you've told us, the problem lies with the communication between Nordeus and Facebook, as Facebook have told you they received and processed the payment.
    and thats why your a mod hun and not me lol great advice though !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    and thats why your a mod hun and not me lol great advice though !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm a normal player of the game just like everybody else, and I've had the same sort of problem with Tapjoy not awarding tokens in the past, so I'm just going off experience, but thanks
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I'm a normal player of the game just like everybody else, and I've had the same sort of problem with Tapjoy not awarding tokens in the past, so I'm just going off experience, but thanks
    well as they say in good old Blighty !!!! 3 points to Wigan lol (oops i'm going to get told off now for being off topic ) xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast