Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Tiago Alexandre Cruz
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By whiterabbit
  • 1 Post By Jll02

Thread: Crucial 3 pioints , on the road to the treble ?

Talking Crucial 3 pioints , on the road to the treble ?

Hey everyone so I had a league game which was very important and against my mate which has a very good team he was on the 3rd place so was expecting a very hard game and to be honest i was expecting a draw as that would put an end to my title hopes "2 points ahead of the 2nd and he has better goal difference " but guess what ?! Managed to win 3-1 away on proably the hardest game of the season which i wasn't expecting to be that easy :P I decied that i would play a more defensive formation with counter tactics and it worked So happy because this is an excellent result and puts me in a good position for the league title Also made the final of the cup and the champions league so i'm absolutely fighting for my first treble and clearly favourites with my opponents not being the strongest but we can never count anything out in this game Here's a few pictures of my results and my final opponents
    Jll02 likes this.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

League result
    Crucial 3 pioints , on the road to the treble ?-hooligans-ma-1-3-sl-benfica.jpg
    Crucial 3 pioints , on the road to the treble ?-hooligans-ma.jpg

League Table
    Crucial 3 pioints , on the road to the treble ?-top-eleven-table-season-5.jpg

Champions League opponent
    Crucial 3 pioints , on the road to the treble ?-champions-league-season-5.jpg
    Crucial 3 pioints , on the road to the treble ?-champions-league-season-5-final-opponent.jpg

Cup opponent
    Crucial 3 pioints , on the road to the treble ?-cup-season-5.jpg
    Crucial 3 pioints , on the road to the treble ?-cup-season-5-final-opponent.jpg
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Only won the treble once and that was when i was on level 4 Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Only won the treble once and that was when i was on level 4 Good luck
    Yeah I heard it's pretty hard so will pretty happy if I do thanks mate
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

I like that end of season drama and tension that this type of post brings, I remember doing those "5 game run-ins" a while back and they generated a lot of interest each season as many players closed out their seasons regardless of what the season brings, A treble run-in is very difficult, no matter on the strength of your team compared to the opposition. I've been there plenty of times and you just want to win the treble since coming close would be a set back on route to try and winning the treble for the first time.

July Fourth are in a position once again this season where a treble could be won once more, but however this time I don't believe that on Saturday afternoon we will have all 3 trophies in the cabinet once again.
    Jll02 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I like that end of season drama and tension that this type of post brings, I remember doing those "5 game run-ins" a while back and they generated a lot of interest each season as many players closed out their seasons regardless of what the season brings, A treble run-in is very difficult, no matter on the strength of your team compared to the opposition. I've been there plenty of times and you just want to win the treble since coming close would be a set back on route to try and winning the treble for the first time.

July Fourth are in a position once again this season where a treble could be won once more, but however this time I don't believe that on Saturday afternoon we will have all 3 trophies in the cabinet once again.
    Like I said I can't celebrate just yet but I've made the finals so I'm pretty happy with that even tho just cause the teams are weaker it doesn't means I'm gonna win I hope I do but we will see soon
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

Rookie
    allready won the league but have both cl and cup finals against better opposition. If i win this treble this will be back to back treble with the same players only bought 2 players all season the rest are my winning team from last season. My q is only 24.7 and i even kicked 30q players. The team is on fire have not lost one single game all season. In league like last year one draw keeps me from a perfect record

Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    allready won the league but have both cl and cup finals against better opposition. If i win this treble this will be back to back treble with the same players only bought 2 players all season the rest are my winning team from last season. My q is only 24.7 and i even kicked 30q players. The team is on fire have not lost one single game all season. In league like last year one draw keeps me from a perfect record
    Wow that's some tactical skill you've got well done good luck and keep me posted with your progress , I will be making another thread once this season finishes
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

Good Luck mate!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL