Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Market always busy

Market always busy

Lately, I've not been able to buy a player to due bidding wars, in last season I was able to get some players while having no other bidders competing for him, now almost every good player has a bid placed on him, is it just me or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulrahman Tarek View Post
    Lately, I've not been able to buy a player to due bidding wars, in last season I was able to get some players while having no other bidders competing for him, now almost every good player has a bid placed on him, is it just me or what?
    Usually this will only be a problem at the start of the season, and I'd generally advise people to try and get players towards the end of the season as a last resort if their token budget is small.

However, this can also be a problem as most teams offload their players at this time so the market is flooded with decent players, and many people will have the same idea in regards to picking up bargains.

I'd try and get players at 'off-peak' times.

My server is primarily European, or so it seems, so I generally buy my players quite late on at night.

Are you on the new transfer market? If so, it may be because there are fewer 5* players on the new list, so the demand will be high.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Usually this will only be a problem at the start of the season, and I'd generally advise people to try and get players towards the end of the season as a last resort if their token budget is small.

However, this can also be a problem as most teams offload their players at this time so the market is flooded with decent players, and many people will have the same idea in regards to picking up bargains.

I'd try and get players at 'off-peak' times.

My server is primarily European, or so it seems, so I generally buy my players quite late on at night.

Are you on the new transfer market? If so, it may be because there are fewer 5* players on the new list, so the demand will be high.
    Is there any way to know in which market(old/new)......now I am? Pls reply if there is any to know.

'New' servers will have players that are available for a maximum of ~40 minutes, instead of ~4 hours like the old market.

Also, there will be fewer 5* players, and more older, 3* players.

I'm not to sure myself as I'm still on the 'old market', but this seems to be the general consensus.
    fahadul likes this.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

what time does the server reset in GMT? I read that the market isn't loaded after the server reset

what time does the server reset in GMT? I read that the market isn't loaded after the server reset
    It varies between servers, mine resets at around 2:30 am GMT, but the transfer market will refresh at multiple points throughout the day.

#JFT96

Mayne has also been always crowded, but at this point of the season, most people dont bid more that 3/4 rounds.

For exemple yesterday i spot a 18 years old 64Q a 5* to me 32M market value, the highest value i have seen all season.
    There was already one bider, but i look to His team and he wasent a tipoken buyer, i had 37T, so give it a try and put a bid, on last minute a third guy also bid, i look at the team, not a token buyer, so i imediatly bid in next ROUND the first guy didnt bid, on the second ROUND i won.

Sometimes you have to take the risk.
    I am not a token buyer, but this is the time of the season where i buy more, so i avoid the first week bidding wars.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    Seems like you are on the NEW market because even at the end of season your are facing difficulty on signing players...