Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Some random questions...

Some random questions...

Hello again everyone. Once again I have some questions.
    I just won a very competitive level 5 league with 2 games to spare and finally have some time to rest. Before the next season starts, I would like to know more about this game because I feel I still have a lot of stuff to figure out...
    1. Does giving a certain player a captain's armband improve him in any way?
    2. I have always been a fan of passing game, but 80% passing completion somehow feels low for me. What is the best way to improve the passing completion stat?
    3. From your experiences, did an attacking or hard attacking mentality bring you more chances and goals?
    4. From your experiences, did hard training ever benefit you? I heard it is quite risky, so I never used it...
    I would really appreciate if you answer at least one of my questions, thank you.

1. No, it seems like this is just cosmetic only.
    2. Having players with a decent passing skill, and playing 'short passing'.
    3. Attacking mentality will get you more goal opportunities, but will leave you open on the counter...even more so with hard attacking.
    4. Yes it does benefit, if you want to gain the maximum skill points from training, but your players will suffer more fatigue, and also be at an increased risk of injury. - works best if you have red/green packs to spare.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    1- No...But to be on the safe side my CAPTAIN is the player having the maximum PHYSICAL and MENTAL attribute...Because Captaincy is all about motivating your team...

2- Use short passing and choose your formation which suits short passing...But there will only be marginal increase in the passing stat...

3- No but pressing whole pitch definitely gives you more chance and counter attacks...

4- Yeah its useful if you do not want to log in every now and then to train your players...But the thing is you will have to identify your players for HARD TRAINING...Play your players around 20 games and if he does not gets injured then you can HARD TRAIN him...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    1- No...But to be on the safe side my CAPTAIN is the player having the maximum PHYSICAL and MENTAL attribute...Because Captaincy is all about motivating your team...

2- Use short passing and choose your formation which suits short passing...But there will only be marginal increase in the passing stat...

3- No but pressing whole pitch definitely gives you more chance and counter attacks...

4- Yeah its useful if you do not want to log in every now and then to train your players...But the thing is you will have to identify your players for HARD TRAINING...Play your players around 20 games and if he does not gets injured then you can HARD TRAIN him...
    Pressing the whole pitch actually makes you more susceptible to counter attacks.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Pressing the whole pitch actually makes you more susceptible to counter attacks.
    Yeah right that is the general consensus in this forum...But what I have noticed is that if you press whole pitch your team will generate more COUNTER ATTACKS...