Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Allan Mccormack
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: New thread not slamming the game :)

New thread not slamming the game :)

Tonight I am rather peeved.Top of the league win this one and my last games pretty easy.
    I check his team.He has 2 players on reds and I know he wont be at the game so surely at home its a win for me.
    I already beat him away 3-1.
    So he has a defensive player in attacking midfield position and a 4* mid lol this is gonna be easy.
    Game starts 60% possession.He scores lol.I think ok I'll take a 2-1 win he scores again.
    I have loads of chances all miss.
    Really felt like a set up.Well no more buying tokens if this is what I get at the end of it.
    Champs league final tonight,was gonna stay up and watch,but now I really dont give a monkeys.
    Well I wanna win but not gonna stay up for it :P
    Last edited by Allan Mccormack; 03-07-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Better!

(You can slam the game, you just have to be slightly more eloquent about it.)

Can you post up pictures of the match report? We might be able to see what actually happened, if it wasn't one of the silly random results the game chucks at us now and then.

Are you still top of the league, or 2nd now?
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

New thread not slamming the game :)-top-eleven-match.jpg.This was basically for the league this season.Came back from 7 points behind.Arrrggghhhhhh.

Sorry about 1st thread was still mad at the result
    Now 3rd but the 2 teams above me have easy last games so third it is.
    Last edited by Allan Mccormack; 03-07-2014 at 08:10 PM.

From what i can see there, you've had better stats in everything bar tackles.

I assume his defenders all got 8/9 ratings?

Looks like either your ST had a bit of a 'Torres' day, or your defenders weren't up to scratch.

You've had way more shots on target than his GK has saved so I'm assuming his defence played a blinder blocking shots.

What formations were you both using?

This happens sometimes mate, I've lost to teams who have been 3 stars lower in quality, It gets me mad just as much as you, so i can understand your first thread, I might be a moderator but I play the game just like everybody else

Who knows, the game could give the other teams a result like this on the final day, and you could still edge in front.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Cheers mate here,s hoping lol.Yes his right back was man of the match but his left back got a 5 match rating.Plus my 2 strikers got 8 and 7 stars.Just one of those games I guess.Shame it was basically for the league title.
    Well back to the drawing board :P

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Mccormack View Post
    Cheers mate here,s hoping lol.Yes his right back was man of the match but his left back got a 5 match rating.Plus my 2 strikers got 8 and 7 stars.Just one of those games I guess.Shame it was basically for the league title.
    Well back to the drawing board :P
    Funny thing is, if you had the chance to play him again, you'd probably win 2-0.

I went on a warpath last season in the cup because I got annihilated 4-0 at home in the cup by an inferior team, then in the away leg i went and beat him 5-0.

Shame it's happened in such a crucial match though - sometimes you haven't done anything wrong tactically, and It's safe to blame under performing players, or the game engine.

#JFT96

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Welcome to T11 world of trolls, really annoying but it happens a lot!, buying tokens on here just like in the real world does not guarantee success so take it on the chin bro and move on!, As said before next time you may win! maybe not, who knows? just dont give up, you dont even have to buy tokens, if you read some of the tutorial guides and you dont mind wasting a bit of time farming then save your cash!, unless ofcourse your from a country that dont get videos bro.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Hard tackling, do it, always. lol.. He got more physical then u about it is what the stats say. And he got lucky too lol
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever