Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity
  • 1 Post By Tincho Marchese

Thread: Sustituciones automaticas/ Automatic substitutions

Sustituciones automaticas/ Automatic substitutions

as automatic substitutions are used? //como se usan las sustituciones automaticas ? y para q sirven , te cambian uno lesionado o a la mitad del tiempo lo cambia???

Quote Originally Posted by Tincho Marchese View Post
    as automatic substitutions are used? //como se usan las sustituciones automaticas ? y para q sirven , te cambian uno lesionado o a la mitad del tiempo lo cambia???
    I appreciate that you have taken the time to try and translate for us...I assume you are asking on HOW automatic substitutions are used?
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

yes ^^

There is an option on the 'Orders' section of the team screen where you can select automatic substitutes for Fwd/Mid/Wng/Def/GK.

In the event of an injury occurring in a match, when you are offline, a player from this list is selected to replace the injured player.

This is important because if you have not selected auto subs, the game will automatically put your first substitute player in that position, so you could end up with DC replacing an ST.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

thanks you
    Sxrenity likes this.