Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jeblut@gmail.com
  • 1 Post By jeblut@gmail.com
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: about transfer of injured player

Famous

about transfer of injured player

When I transfer out an injured player to another team, I often find that they are included in their starting lineup immediately. Do you know if the injury status of the player was actually still maintained.

I am not 100% sure but as I remembered, long time ago I have an new player who was injured.

Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    When I transfer out an injured player to another team, I often find that they are included in their starting lineup immediately. Do you know if the injury status of the player was actually still maintained.

I am not 100% sure but as I remembered, long time ago I have an new player who was injured.

Thx.
    if you sell one of your players is injured,
    then you players who sold it had recovered from the injury after your player's injury.
    cookizzz likes this.

I have a story,
    at that time I was injured players in the league 18 days,
    and players that I just sold, well after the player was sold, I do not think that my players are buying the team a league with me, and after I watched the player I was instantly able to play ..

I first thought that the team that buys players that I've got a lot of booster treatments,

after that I try again to sell my players are injured again, this time I happened to have a team again that a level with me and the server as well ..

I fit in the transfer window open by chance it turns out there was a player that I sell, and I try to buy them with my team, after making the offer and successfully. turns players had been cured,,
    so the conclusion even if you sell an injured player to another person, then the player is not injured.
    thanks
    I hope my story helps ...
    cookizzz likes this.

Banned
    When you sell your injured player to any one they are automatically healed but the condition remains the same of the player...
    cookizzz likes this.