Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: This game is pretty unfair…….!

Rookie

Thumbs up This game is pretty unfair…….!

I go from level 1 to level 2 and my team lose 10 mill in value.
    1st season i played the cup against level 1 and 2 teams. I lost the final against a level 2 team that of course have an advantage.
    But now i am in the cup as level 2 and have to meet level 3 and 4 players. I am the only <redacted> player from level 2
    That is pretty damn unfair. Now i play against teams that can buy level 34 and 39 players and my highest players i can buy is level 29 players.
    This is so unbalanced it can be.
    Put me down to play against at least only level 2 teams or level 1 teams.
    It is mine time this year to have the upper toe since least year i was the underdog.

Well if you gonan let me play against level 4 team then at least introduce me to their transfer market so i can buy level 39 players also <redacted>.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-09-2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Offensive language.

Banned
    It gets even more unfair when some are on the old market and some re on the new market......
    Med78 and littledude072 like this.

it happens to all of us . every season i play guys 3 level above me . still i managed two semifinals and one final appearance . hopefully i`ll win it some day

Yes pelegrini also must be saying the same, plus we have better Q, playing at home to lower division team bla bla bla troll result game engine screwed ect ect...

Seriously tho the teams in cup r supposed to be somewhat balanced, even if they r 2 lvls above u chances r they won't have much more Q then ur team
    Also, its a cup.. In league and CL lvls r the same, but that's the cup ur talking about....
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Please tone the offensive language down, I've had to redact a few words there.

The reason it seems 'unfair' to you in the Cup is that your team is a high quality for it's level.

Cup is seeded by average quality, so it's more of a challenge. It's difficult, but it can be done. I've regularly had Cup seeds 3 levels higher than me, and I've won it twice, take it from me that when you do win, It feels like more of an achievement.

You'll probably walk the League and CL with the team you have, and other players will probably see your team and feel it is unfair they have to play you.
    gazza, Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    It gets even more unfair when some are on the old market and some re on the new market......
    He's talking about his cup draw, not the transfer market.

Please, stay on topic - Not every thread is about the NTM.
    Raykco and Maxtax like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    I don´t have so good team.
    My highest ranked players are level 25 but i got a full squad or 24 players so i will automatic get higher ranking and i can only play with 11 in each game. The point is that everyone as level 1 manager can buy 24 lvl players and level 4 managers can buy level 39 players. The manager that is one level higher got access to higher ranked player for the same price as it would for for a level 1 manager to buy a 24 he can buy a 39. Only same level managers should be able to meat each others in the cup.
    This system is so stupid that if i want i can before this season ends and i am on my way up to level 3, sell all my players so i get under 20 skill team then buy level 34 players after and play agains level 1 and 2 teams. That is something i will do anyway since the player value drop so much after the season no player worth keeping. Just better buy a whole new team each season. Everyday you get 1 coin + 1 extra every 4th day so you can save up 35 coins for each season and that should be enough to buy 11 new top ranked players.
    But the worst part is the drop in value. I lost 150 coins on this season change since my team vent down 10.8 mill in value. Most of those players i bought was for the future and i bought them the 6 last days of the season.
    All these players i was supposed to train special talent on and sell them later with profit.
    My most expensive player went from 2.76mill down to 2.07 mill and he is age went from 18 to 19.
    You guys never warned us about this value lose after season ended. If you had done i would never in my life used coins to buy expensive player when their value will just drop off at the end season and you lose all your investment.
    The players value in this game are as cars they will drop in prize after being used …does´t matter if they get better at all.
    I learned 1 thing never buy players that cost more than 600k and those who are top ranked (29 for a level 2 manager) It i pointless training up players since they will jus drop in prize and next year you will replace them because all your work training them up had no value at all.
    Please sort your game out and make a real football manager game.
    I never in my life played a game where players lose their value just because they go up 1 league.

I want a refund on those 150k coins i used to buy money for that you stole from me 3-8 days later.!!!!

Remember this is real money used!
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-10-2014 at 12:05 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    I don´t have so good team.
    My highest ranked players are level 25 but i got a full squad or 24 players so i will automatic get higher ranking and i can only play with 11 in each game. The point is that everyone as level 1 manager can buy 24 lvl players and level 4 managers can buy level 39 players. The manager that is one level higher got access to higher ranked player for the same price as it would for for a level 1 manager to buy a 24 he can buy a 39. Only same level managers should be able to meat each others in the cup.
    This system is so stupid that if i want i can before this season ends and i am on my way up to level 3, sell all my players so i get under 20 skill team then buy level 34 players after and play agains level 1 and 2 teams. That is something i will do anyway since the player value drop so much after the season no player worth keeping. Just better buy a whole new team each season. Everyday you get 1 coin + 1 extra every 4th day so you can save up 35 coins for each season and that should be enough to buy 11 new top ranked players.
    But the worst part is the drop in value. I lost 150 coins on this season change since my team vent down 10.8 mill in value. Most of those players i bought was for the future and i bought them the 6 last days of the season.
    All these players i was supposed to train special talent on and sell them later with profit.
    My most expensive player went from 2.76mill down to 2.07 mill and he is age went from 18 to 19.
    You guys never warned us about this value lose after season ended. If you had done i would never in my life used coins to buy expensive player when their value will just drop off at the end season and you lose all your investment.
    The players value in this game are as cars they will drop in prize after being used …does´t matter if they get better at all.
    I learned 1 thing never buy players that cost more than 600k and those who are top ranked (29 for a level 2 manager) It i pointless training up players since they will jus drop in prize and next year you will replace them because all your work training them up had no value at all.
    Please sort your game out and make a real football manager game.
    I never in my life played a game where players lose their value just because they go up 1 league.

I want a refund on those 150k coins i used to buy money for that you stole from me 3-8 days later.!!!!

Remember this is real money used!
    Not sure if I get your point, but I have some players that improve enough to keep them for the next seasons. Also they didnt drop in value. My 19 year old striker started with a value of 900k 2 seasons ago when i started this game. Now he is worth 1.75M and again almost a 5* player.

Also I never buy players that late into the season, since they drop a star, as you know. But to be fair this is said everywhere, so this should not come as a surprise.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

yes your right at level 1-3 its not really worth training hun or spending money hun !!!!!!!! stop doing that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Its a fun game if you play for free !!!!! eventually you will see how training a player can help in your team as you develop through the game.

As far as cup draw !!!!!!! hey its a cup if you know about soccer, just deal with it lol !!! thats what cups are for !!!!!!!!!!!

Your thread title !!! helps the game because real soccer seems unfair as Man City just found out OR ( could say loads of team names )

dont think because you spend money your going to win hun !!!!!!! but really stop it !!! spending money is a real bad habbit !!!!

Rookie
    Well it won´t come as a surprise anymore but due to that was my first season i ever played how could i know that would happen?

Most of my players went down in price special the expensive ones and the talented young players.

All the players that went down in price was actually 18-19 years old.

All those players who got down in price was improving too. My goal keeper f.ex i trained from level 14 to level 21 + special skill and went down in price from 1.3 mill to 870k this season and he is now 20 years old. He was worth 740k when i got him, i build him up to 1.3 mill season end and this game take all my work away and drop him back to start 870k. You feel pretty much screwed over.

I figured out the more the player was worth the more he went down in price it really sucks since i had 5 players worth more than 2 mill and now only 1

I had no players under 1 mill and now i got 8 players under 1 mill.

Most my players was worth between 1.5mill to 2.76 mill now they are between 1 mill to 1.5 mill.

10.8 mill is a lot. Buy that amount of money with coins and you figure it out..

Now i sold 70% of the players i had and bough new ones with 29 skills and all cost around 500-600k each. Not gone do that stupid mistake to buy expensive players you believe you can have season after season or sell with profit. Which this game should be about, building up players making them more and more valuable and when they are around age 25-26 they should be worth the most.

It is a good game but it should be more realistic.

The played should go up in price the higher skills they achieve but when i got to level 2 i find 29 skilled players cost less than 19 skilled players even same age. That don´t make any sense to me.
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-10-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast