Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Did you noticed that??

Pro

Did you noticed that??

From today, younger players in the game are not 18 but 19 years old. Anyone noticed that?? I have 3 teams lvl 5,12,17. No 18years old players in transfer market, and promoted academy players are lvl 19 also!! Nordeus change the rules again?
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Apprentice
    i sign 5x 18year old yesterday. maybe they all got bought already

Pro
    Yesterday was previous season. At least here in Greece. New season started 04.50 ΑΜ today.And read again about young promoted academy players
    Last edited by Nikose; 03-09-2014 at 06:48 PM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    From today, younger players in the game are not 18 but 19 years old. Anyone noticed that?? I have 3 teams lvl 5,12,17. No 18years old players in transfer market, and promoted academy players are lvl 19 also!! Nordeus change the rules again?
    75% of my Nordeus Gen signings were 19, but there were 18 year olds there.

I get my academy players tomorrow, so I can't comment on that yet.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    Yesterday was previous season. At last here in Greece. New season started 04.50 ΑΜ today
    Yes i mean this morning. I went sleep after, so for me is yesterday

Like i say, i sign 5x 18 year old. maybe they already gone for today

Pro
    Ok then post again tomorrow please Sxrenity!
    Sxrenity likes this.

Any youth academy players that arrive on day 1 are 19 year old players that have lost a star if your promoted.
    Sxrenity, Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, it is rotten but there it is, when your School gives you a player on Day 1, he's already lost his star and is older. (Yes I've had it happen to me.) I really wish that wasn't so, it makes so little sense.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I noticed the abscence of Nordgen players at server reset. I didn't spot a single one yet. Usually my server's flooded with them on the 1st 2 days of the season. I couldn't find any player more expensive then what I alreasy have; after being promoted.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    I noticed the abscence of Nordgen players at server reset. I didn't spot a single one yet. Usually my server's flooded with them on the 1st 2 days of the season. I couldn't find any player more expensive then what I alreasy have; after being promoted.
    Young Nord gens are as rare as two-headed donkeys in the NTM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast