Thread: Servers?

Servers?

Is there a way to change server? if not does anyone know if you can some time in the future?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The only way currently is to start a new team... best way is if a friend on a server you want to be on invites you. This requires a new facebook account, or wait 70 days for your team to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The only way currently is to start a new team... best way is if a friend on a server you want to be on invites you. This requires a new facebook account, or wait 70 days for your team to die.
    I put a lot of time and effort on my team, and won a Cup, if i lose my team ill prob just quit playing, i really want to play on the same server as my friend why can't they give us the chance to move?

This is currently not an option, I don't know if it will happen in the future but not soon. The why not is more technical than I am, that is a question for the Devs.

Any way to contact the devs?

They have "ask the devs" every so often. This thread is the current list of questions for them: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ions-here.html

Thanks