Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: silly results today or just me?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco De Bortolis View Post
    sorry but these comments are quite... silly.
    In real life you don't run with a number that measure your stamina, mood, value on your back.
    this is not real life, this is a simulator, computer code, and in a code a BUG is always possible. I don't want to win.. and I wrote, my idea was to tank this season, maybe trying to win the cups. BUT for every player who knows the game just a bit, it is evident that after this last change in the CODE (again.. not real life... here the code was changed some days ago) the match equilibrium was deeply changed.
    Do you like it? to have an all random game? sorry, I preffer a game where ability and randomness are equilibrated.
    I totally get you. And I understand what you mean but I yet still have to see those games myself this season.
    It really seems that a lot of people here on the forums are getting strange results, but not me.
    Will tell you if anything strange occurs.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

I writte code everyday, and in my 2 game online and a lot of manager dont understand some things

1- Because dont know well F1
    2- Always think and like win
    3- Dont understand fine the game
    4- Are very simples, think that only are simple formulas
    5- When lose, problem is code
    6- In all code there are a % random,same that real life, but never affect total
    7- In my game with weather, if rain is 1%, is very hard can rain, but can rain... 1% or someone lose some class of mathematica
    8- Some managers only make the same, never invest, like all easy
    9- In code, if you run same match 100 times, if is good code, never have same result, all depend of script code simulator
    10- When all is bad, then is a real problem , no when you have a bad day. In my game some managers drop in lap 0, but what risk use???, try to play with a dice and maybe someday can have in 5 plays, 5 SIX.

Ok, i am newbie in game, but i see the game from side programmer and understand the logic. If all was i am best that other then win, the game then suck and will be a ****.

And i understand that is real life and a manager game, this is the reason to make good simulators.

Sometime can occur something rare, yes, but is the life.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergi Sanchez View Post
    I writte code everyday, and in my 2 game online and a lot of manager dont understand some things
    SNIP
    9- In code, if you run same match 100 times, if is good code, never have same result, all depend of script code simulator
    Sometime can occur something rare, yes, but is the life.
    I fully DISAGREE with this statement. And I speak as mathematician. IF you obtain 100% different results starting from exactly the same conditions, it means that in the game the RANDOMNESS is the only thing, while others like quality, tactics, etc have no weight. So it means that the code is not good at all.
    You should have also a quite large distribution but WIN should stay on the strongest team at most. Then result for sure, can be distributed but again around an average value. Results out of statistic for sure can happear, but with a very low frequency
    In any case, here the situation is different. My claim is that NOW, after the very recent revision, the DEFENCE skill is much stronger than the OFFENSIVE. It is much more difficult to score, and according to what I saw, NOW it is more convinient 4 defense +1dmc or 5 defenders than a offensive attitude (like it was the past seasons)
    best regards
    MDB

I disagree with both statements and I speak as a dumb blonde !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait right actually have no idea what your taking about I just play for fun win lose or draw it's entertaining !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I actually think they do a fairly decent job ( ouch stop hitting me every one ) lol sorry just my dumb blonde opinion !!!!!!!

I'm sure you mathematicians and coders could do better but I kinda like it !!!!

oops edit lol forgot to say It's kinda nice knowing the coders and mathematicians have as much chance of winning this game as me !!!!!!!! lol kinda like real by design or not ??????
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 03-13-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Skidz likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I disagree with both statements and I speak as a dumb blonde !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait right actually have no idea what your taking about I just play for fun win lose or draw it's entertaining !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I actually think they do a fairly decent job ( ouch stop hitting me every one ) lol sorry just my dumb blonde opinion !!!!!!!

I'm sure you mathematicians and coders could do better but I kinda like it !!!!

oops edit lol forgot to say It's kinda nice knowing the coders and mathematicians have as much chance of winning this game as me !!!!!!!! lol kinda like real by design or not ??????
    Rofl And my wife says I take this game too seriously, I to play for fun and would never go as far into a game as writing the codes or whatever, we dont actually win anything apart from imaginary ego or winding our friends up who play the game.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Marco, if you are mathematician, do you must know, what is the function %, no?

An example.... and is simple, in code is more long and formula more hard.

If X= 100 then Super Goal
    if X>=90 GOAL
    If X>=80 Penalty
    If X>=70 Corner
    If X>=60 Fault
    If X>=50 Lose ball

Is an example simple to understand, code never is it .

Think that Mathematicas are exactly is be wrong. One thing is a formula simple with a constant an other variables.

If was exactly then all will be predictable, you know before. There are a little space to different possibilities.

All is more complex, but after 100 matchs a team level 100 always must win, but can 1 time win level 1, very hard, but never impossible, only that %>0, only 1 or 0.01, etc

Regards

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergi Sanchez View Post
    Marco, if you are mathematician, do you must know, what is the function %, no?

An example.... and is simple, in code is more long and formula more hard.

If X= 100 then Super Goal
    if X>=90 GOAL
    If X>=80 Penalty
    If X>=70 Corner
    If X>=60 Fault
    If X>=50 Lose ball

Is an example simple to understand, code never is it .

Think that Mathematicas are exactly is be wrong. One thing is a formula simple with a constant an other variables.

If was exactly then all will be predictable, you know before. There are a little space to different possibilities.

All is more complex, but after 100 matchs a team level 100 always must win, but can 1 time win level 1, very hard, but never impossible, only that %>0, only 1 or 0.01, etc

Regards
    And I thought P day was tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    trow 2 dices 110 times.... if you get the 11 possibilities equally distributed, your dices are rigged :-)

The point is that all depends on X is calculated. It is all and just random? so the game is indipendend form the player quality and so it is not a good code.
    For sure, and also in T11 is the same, X takes care of all the parameters times a random factor. The point that I saw and that I stress is that in this season the DEFENSIVE value is much stronger than the OFFENSIVE value. So to play with an offensive attitude and tactic doesn't pay in term of result. That is what I saw... and trust me... fur sure I don't get mad about the result, as I wrote my idea was to tank this season even if my team is still quite strong. So... in the league where the opponents that I met used defensive teams I lost. I the cups where my opponents were also stronger, I played with a 4-1-3-2 or 5-3-2 and I won. In all cases, teams with lower ball possession won.
    People can have fun in any case, that's not the point. Just I stresses that, returning to your example, the X value NOW is reckoned in a quite different way than the past. see ya! LDB

I found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH ME !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

I found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH ME !!!!!!!!
    Lol i have seen that one before.... Possibly the simplest sum u can screw lol
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast