Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: UPDATE: New Team Overview & Manager Screen.

UPDATE: New Team Overview & Manager Screen.

New Update

What are your opinions guys?

The details concerning my preferred formation and tactics are wrong though.

Personally I love the new look, and the way we can see our stats is great.

Shame that the records don't go as far back as I'd have liked; My biggest win was in level 5, It's showing one from last season.

I don't intend on changing club though.

Kudos Nordeus, we need more updates like this!

A fellow user has created a thread where we can show off here: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ds-here-d.html
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-11-2014 at 12:54 PM.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Great update. im sory only that they aint able to include the whole club history already from beggining. And for changing clubs well I would not like to leave my club and take a new one it sucks and I woul also miss my players.
    Sxrenity likes this.

I'd only use the Changing Clubs feature as an exit to playing T11 altogether since it's a way of blocking access to your team once you take over another lower division club.
    Rok Lesničar and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

great look but my tactics and formation are wrong too hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    great look but my tactics and formation are wrong too hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I do use 'attacking mentality', but perhaps this translates as 'hard attacking' on the records.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

The stats only go back to around the 6th Feb this year which is poor. I'd like to have known what my all time record of W.D.L were. Again, my biggest win is recorded as 10-0 win from last season when I know I've hit 14/15 (possibly even 16) at least once.

I think the change teams options actually cheapens the game. The one plus for this game was that you took over a team and made it yours. The idea that you can take someone else's abandoned team, or pick one up at a lower level and lose all the work you have put into your team seems wrong. What happens to those that have loads of Tokens with their original team and move - do they lose all that for example?

In theory I thought the stats and info would make the game better. In reality its not. I wouldn't say its made it worse, but its something that after a week or two I will probably never look at again. The lasting impression is that the stats not being complete and the option to move to lower clubs is one that makes this idea stink to me.
    Sxrenity likes this.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    The stats only go back to around the 6th Feb this year which is poor. I'd like to have known what my all time record of W.D.L were. Again, my biggest win is recorded as 10-0 win from last season when I know I've hit 14/15 (possibly even 16) at least once.

I think the change teams options actually cheapens the game. The one plus for this game was that you took over a team and made it yours. The idea that you can take someone else's abandoned team, or pick one up at a lower level and lose all the work you have put into your team seems wrong. What happens to those that have loads of Tokens with their original team and move - do they lose all that for example?

In theory I thought the stats and info would make the game better. In reality its not. I wouldn't say its made it worse, but its something that after a week or two I will probably never look at again. The lasting impression is that the stats not being complete and the option to move to lower clubs is one that makes this idea stink to me.
    Apparently you take all tokens and boosters with you to your new team.

I can see the attraction if somebody has a rapidly decaying team that they can't save without buying tokens, or somebody who wants to start a new team with the same facebook account - they could take a level 1 team and not have to wait 70 days for their old team to get deleted.

In my eyes, any update that adds new features is a good update, although they might not be perfect; it's better than no update! ;D
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

#JFT96

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Apparently you take all tokens and boosters with you to your new team.

I can see the attraction if somebody has a rapidly decaying team that they can't save without buying tokens, or somebody who wants to start a new team with the same facebook account - they could take a level 1 team and not have to wait 70 days for their old team to get deleted.

In my eyes, any update that adds new features is a good update, although they might not be perfect; it's better than no update! ;D
    The taking Tokens and boosters with you thing could make or break the idea really. I still don't like the idea of abandoning your normal team and starting again in a higher level (I've nothing against an option where you can re start the game, but I don't think people should be able to jump into "level 8" with a new team that they haven't put work into). It could turn into a situation where you are playing against your old team if the leagues build that way.

I've a little over 3000 Tokens at the moment due to farming. It would be criminal in my opinion to lose those by taking a lower level team - even more so to those that actually buy Tokens and invest real money into the game. All I have invested in this game to date is time - and I feel pleased and happy with my team that has been built as a result of my hard work. To think that someone could pick my team up if I didn't log in for 70 days etc... and benefit from all my time and effort just seems wrong. For those that have put money into the game I think its more insulting to them too that they could see all their money go towards giving someone else a heads start.
    Sxrenity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

I've a little over 3000 Tokens at the moment due to farming.
    Omg really ??????? I have 2 (not 2000) lol just 2 hun lend me a hundred and I'd win the treble lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast