Thread: Just for lolz

Rookie

Just for lolz

Yea, so ... no boosters for about 10 weeks ... lost 6 tokens last night when all my auctions hung up on me ... and now just because they can ... (and btw I just got a guy back on the pitch after being injured since last season) ...

Just for lolz-lol-injuries.jpg

So I guess no point in using the 700 points I saved from last season :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tayonas View Post
    Yea, so ... no boosters for about 10 weeks ... lost 6 tokens last night when all my auctions hung up on me ... and now just because they can ... (and btw I just got a guy back on the pitch after being injured since last season) ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lol injuries.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	20808

So I guess no point in using the 700 points I saved from last season :/
    I presume you are going to tank the season?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Its looking that way now ... I was going to use the points to add SA to them and sell them all, buy some things and get about 300 free tokens and then replace the entire team ... now Im kinda miffed and don't know if its worth the effort after the last 2-3 months.

If I just auto assigned all the points right now I would have a 4/5* team, but the goal was to get SA to boost the value (bidding) above what SP would give me. Cus it seems you make a loss with all SP and there are crazy bidders for SA.

Another thing I have is 148 rests and that's without tanking. I used to keep two full squads and rotate them and they were all 5 or 6 stars.
    Last edited by Tayonas; 03-11-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Rookie
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA ... now Gonzalez is injured too ...