Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 3 Post By Raykco

Thread: Bidding tokens

Bidding tokens

Why do we not get back our tokens when losing a bid? I have seen managers bid 20+ tokens on a player and lose auction. In real life if you bid for something and lose then you keep your money. This should be the same or is it just a scam to make people buy tokens?

Big ox
    Using Tapatalk

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    It called Nordeus! this is how they make there money as you now have to go buy some more!. Thi will never change a they make quite a profit this way!, the thing to do is set a limit say 5 TOKENS then leave, watch for how many are bidding,if a lot DONT bid! DONT bid against any asian players as they seem to have endless amount of tokens.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Just play unfair - as nordeus does. Abuse getting tokens every possible way.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Abuse? No no maybe that translated wrong? There are ways to obtain free Tokens, though not everywhere. The Videos from the main site are popular, as well as many offers where you buy something you want and get Tokens too. Facebook also sometimes has videos.

Setting a limit is a good idea. My limit is 25, but I usually get guys for a few Tokens only, and have only went to my limit a couple times ever. Choosing when to buy a player is important too; the first few days of the Season are going to be bidding wars for good players. Try looking at other times, late at night or early in morning... there should be a time when less people are awake and that's the best time to get players cheaper.
    Raykco and Charles Kelly like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If they gave back the tokens to losing bidders, then the auctions would be open to abuse. Just think if a token buyer with say, 400 tokens in the bank, he could see a rival that may have a limited amount of tokens, bidding for a player they really needed. The token buyer could deliberately keep bidding against his rival, knowing that their stock of tokens would be falling (as well as their cash). The bidding could go on for 50+ rounds. Then suddenly, the token buyer would pull out of the bidding and get his tokens back, while his rival, although getting the player, would have spent a significant number of tokens that they could ill afford, plus would probably have paid well over the player's worth. That's why I think its best the way it is.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    GREAT answer.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]