Thread: not a good situation

not a good situation

not a good situation-not-good.jpg

Im not in a good situation lol

I had an MC named Nuchnum once, he was C Nuchnum, though, and very attack minded.

Is the bad situation the 6 injuries? The good news is that you can only have one more injury, though; the most injuries you can have at any time is 7, maybe more if you are unlucky and buy an injured player.

Were they all injured through matches? Hard training, maybe? How long are they out for?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Apprentice
    lol my housemate got 6 injuries in his team.lol.

haha! its a shame mine isnt!

all injured at different times, some in training and some in matches. they ranged from 3-9 days so not too bad really. its good to know you can only have 7 injuries though and at least i still have a full squad.

i train on the normal setting but my mate trains on hard and takes them down to 40% every day after games and doesnt get any injuries, guess thats the luck of the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by chater View Post
    haha! its a shame mine isnt!

all injured at different times, some in training and some in matches. they ranged from 3-9 days so not too bad really. its good to know you can only have 7 injuries though and at least i still have a full squad.

i train on the normal setting but my mate trains on hard and takes them down to 40% every day after games and doesnt get any injuries, guess thats the luck of the draw.
    40% is a bit low mind, normally I do the same thing but I tend to leave it between 50-65% depending on the length of time between games on the 2 different days, brings you back up to around 95% for kick-off, I tend not to get a lot of injuries for some reason, had 1 game where I had 3 injured but other than that its been mostly 0 or sometimes 1 per game with the odd training injury once a week.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*