Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How was this possible?

Thumbs up How was this possible?

How was this possible?-untitled.jpgJust asking not raging.
    I would rather simply quit instead of starting to cry on the forum!

But i still do not get what was wrong?

Light defence, throught the middle, Whole pitch, Normal tackling, Short passes, Man-to-man marking.

He scored in the first 5 mins, i scored in the last 5 mins

What was so wrong? Be more specific. If you are reefering to scoreline after this possession- I drew to a team with illegal formation in CL, which means I drew after having 80% of possession, so everything is possible. Just football

What i do not get is how can it be possible for this guy to score when i had 70% possesion witch means my team was far stronger than his ( when you have an illegal formation things change a bit). By watching the way our teams were sitting means that i was in his half the whole time with the attackers and possible ML and one MC since they had up arrows.

Considering the above and looking at the team positioning how it was possible to score with his MC while i had a strong middle defence and by far a much better team.

Since i started to play the game i had readed all possible guides and figured alot of things for my self ( i have created a software to simulate the rezult based on his max stats for the number of stars his players have) and so far i managed to predict the score pretty accurate. Moreover since i sold a player yestarday and i have cash to spare i highly motivated my players (4/4) to further test the motivation contribution when you calculate the rezults.

So how is this draw even possible when from 40 simulations i got only 30% 2-0, 50% 3-0 and 20% of a 3-1 score.

Banned
    when your player kicked off with red card?

and why you played with a formation weak in mid? why did you give him the chance to dominate the mid and not let you make too much chances ? why you let him to cut the link between your mid the your attack?

you should have used more player in mid than this.

you should have used 4 3 2 1 with 3 MCs + AMR/L with blue arrows .

I'm with you that you are stronger than him but you made a little mistakes enough to get this result.

-----

I'll talk about my self : I have 4x 7* + 9x 6* in my team and i can play with any formation i want ... and what? I find too much difficulty in winning against those guys who play with 5 or four players in mid while I'm always the too much strong side in any match or game.

after all you will face too much from this in the game so don't be so upset ... I experienced some fall downs like this before and felt upset and thought to leave the game but what? I'm here and take a look to my trophy room
    Benlee4u likes this.

I started the game with 4-1-3-2. He actualy scored in the 7th min of the game and my MC was kicked off 6 mins later.

I let him dominate my mid because i was sure my possesion will be high and therefore i will dominate the game and even if his MC/ML/MR will advance it would not make any difference since i have a strong defence with 2 DC 1 DR 1DL and one DMC with arrows down, all professional players.

I'm seriously thinking of using AML and AMR in the future, at the moment i have no player capable to play those roles.
    I'm not using them and only i only have 2 ST in the team because it seems like the game will injure my best players if i have more than 2 ST, AMC, AML and AMR in total in my team...for now this is just a guess....still...

On the other hand i looked up at the first match i played with this guy and i noticed that at that game he had 1 red card and 2 injured players witch he did not replaced (and ilegal team) and the result was... a draw. 0-0. He had exactly the same team but i was playing on the flanks on first half and mixed on the second with a 4-4-2 team.

Well...i might have made a mistake there...

Another think i noticed from the 2 games i played agains this player was that my players got lower grades than his players while on pretty much all other game in my league i got good grades and man of the match title.

I'm not upset but looks like if what i think is true than i will loose the game agains the guys who is on 2nd place like i did in the first game agains him...another match that surprised me. And well if i'm gonna lose that game i'm gonna lose the first place too. And that will not be cool at all.

I do not understand why i lost because like i said i always predicted the result pretty accurate even if my team is not always the best.

Your team isn't that much better than your opponent to be honest. He also has home advantage which some people consider the game engine slightly favours the home team. You also went down to 10 men and it's not easy to win with 10 men

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Oh relax there will be more like his and even worst ... I have scout players and i still lose vs weaker teams and even if i take a look on "how to win against any formation" thread ,so i have an idea about , i still fail sometimes !
    In real life my real madrid lost last night vs granada with 0-1 don compare the teams just think !

I was online and he was not....and even if the game engine favour the home team he lost a part of that advantage.

In case you did not noticed he also went down in 10 men.

My team is not much stronger, but still stronger, maybe it would much stronger if i would have bought scouts or used a few k of tokens on training my current team but this will not happen until level 5 or 10 depending of if the balance between gaining and investing worth wasting my money on a...game.

Last season, I lost 1-0 to someone who wasn't even watching and I had scout players, he had 3 star players... These things happen, the game engine tends to throw random results nowadays.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Looks like this is the best they can do to balance the game? I got it...strange thinks started to happen more often.

However i hope it will not become a common thing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast