Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: You can be in my team !!!

OMG we won the cup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ratings to follow !!!!!

Great MOM by Mr Skidz !!!!!!! and Cat kept us in the game with 2 amazing saves ( apparently) lol goals from well you can see !!!!! inspired sub as well and Saransh ????? well its a team game folks lol

Congrats!!!! and what the hell I did not score????!!!!!! The game engine sucks!!!!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Looks good in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we all did it !!!!!!!!! yea awesome !!!!!!!!!!

12.4 million and 8 tokens pmsl who needs to buy tokens to win huh ???

U have more Leagues than me, i have only 4 But now atleast tell me how do u get such easy draws???

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    U have more Leagues than me, i have only 4 But now atleast tell me how do u get such easy draws???
    I'm a little team and proud of it lol so I guess I get drawn with the minnows lol If I built my team too high I would play in higher drawer I guess hun !!!!

It's not how big it is it's what you do with it ( Team I mean ) lol oops sounds rude

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I'm a little team and proud of it lol so I guess I get drawn with the minnows lol If I built my team too high I would play in higher drawer I guess hun !!!!

It's not how big it is it's what you do with it ( Team I mean ) lol oops sounds rude
    lol ..... Or is it something with ur server, as if u build a low Q team, then also u get drawn against same Q teams but u have tym to improve and get better than others.......hmmmm..... and with what i do I think that those who tank to get strong teams too get stuck up with me along with token buyers.... and then they all get 7* players which i can't and there ends the story.... will try ur method some day or will simply tell u to add me refferal and then I can be on ur server and end of sorrows
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    lol ..... Or is it something with ur server, as if u build a low Q team, then also u get drawn against same Q teams but u have tym to improve and get better than others.......hmmmm..... and with what i do I think that those who tank to get strong teams too get stuck up with me along with token buyers.... and then they all get 7* players which i can't and there ends the story.... will try ur method some day or will simply tell u to add me refferal and then I can be on ur server and end of sorrows
    I don't know hun but I do have to thank you for giving me inspiration to continue with this game and my old ( banned friend ) Craticot (spelt wrong I know but that how I affectionately called him )and of course my step dad for teaching me about soccer !!

for all this games wrong doing it has a great community on here and long may it continue !!!!!

I don't know hun but I do have to thank you for giving me inspiration to continue with this game and my old ( banned friend ) Craticot (spelt wrong I know but that how I affectionately called him )and of course my step dad for teaching me about soccer !!

for all this games wrong doing it has a great community on here and long may it continue !!!!!
    thanks for the sincere display of gratitude ..... Ya i miss Cracicot too and ya i hope this all continues as long as it can, this is a very fun place with amazing people..... Congrats again on ur victory and next season too we will get u the Cup and I will score!!! And if u be considerate enough to keep well, then I may win something too
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

OMG we won the cup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ratings to follow !!!!!

Great MOM by Mr Skidz !!!!!!! and Cat kept us in the game with 2 amazing saves ( apparently) lol goals from well you can see !!!!! inspired sub as well and Saransh ????? well its a team game folks lol
    Told you!, I am the leader!, I am the bone and rock of your team! I won you the cup..YAYYY!!!!!, and got MOM in a cup final!!!, Im going to treasure this moment for the rest of my life!!!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I Never doughted your manager skills.

Of course, it seems that i have made a great work in defense!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast