Thread: Average Skill Rating per Level

Apprentice

Average Skill Rating per Level

I was wondering if there was such a thing as an average skill rating as the levels progressed..... Kind of how there are price ranges for players and bonuses etc.

Basically, as I've gone up the levels I've generally found my team to be one of the strongest in my Divison, either the strongest or in the top three in terms of overall rating. This season however I'm only about 9th strongest in my division. Although I've started the league campaign well enough.

So like I say, just wondering if there's kind of an average level. Meaning this season I'm 'below-par' as it were. Meaning perhaps I need to strengthen my squad or take more time to train players.

Say for example by Level 7 a team should be 45-50 in overall quality, then at level 8 it goes to 55-60. So if I'm only 42 now I'm 'below-par'.

It might change in the higher lvls, but I think 1 star is about 1 cup/league lvl. That still gives a pretty big bandwith of opponents in the competitions, from 2-6 stars in the league, or up to 3 managerlvls in the cup. In my experience though, if you keep the draw/seedings as neutral as possible by unfriending everyone at your lvl, you'll likely end up pretty even leagues, plus/minus 1 star. As a result there's a big difference in league quality at every lvl, pairing the teams again by quality.

Apprentice
    Why would unfriending people make a difference??!

Because Nordeus will try and put (some) friends in your competitions.

Apprentice
    I see!

Your logic makes sense because one of my friends is in my division as it happens.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, friends and friends of friends on your level will be more likely to be drawn in your League. Otherwise, the Leagues are usually fairly competitve within a couple(ish) star average of the teams, sometimes there are two levels (such as 3 level 11 managers in a 12 League) combined to make numbers for the League draw to complete.

In the Season/HAYD threads people have posted Leagues with Q listed.

Cup is closer cos levels don't matter.