Thread: Can some body explain this?

Can some body explain this?

The screenshots speaks for itself. Can some body explain this?-screenshot-67-.jpgCan some body explain this?-screenshot-68-.jpg

Watched the match when my opponent didn't, full or near to full morale b4 match, 80% condition b4 match. And here we go,
    another "result" like this. Great.

I have the same from 4 days ... something wrong ... it appears a general problem .... today I draw 1-1 also with very weak team .... I think Nordeus change something .... it's not a logic ... that I have beaten with a player is weaker than me with 11 point ... he's 37 and I'm 48 ... he didn't attend the match and I have 12% possession and lose 1-0 !!!!!

something weird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can some body explain this?-1.jpg

Banned
    i dont think anyone can explain this, even the programmers, because if they could, there would be a mass exodus because of the lack of intelligence used to program the game properly.

this result is typical, so get used to it. my advice is to not buy any tokens until they can fix these types of "bugs"

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    i dont think anyone can explain this, even the programmers, because if they could, there would be a mass exodus because of the lack of intelligence used to program the game properly.

this result is typical, so get used to it. my advice is to not buy any tokens until they can fix these types of "bugs"
    This was my decision ... get used and won't give the same interest to the game

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Typical? I get a Troll result maybe once a Season... not typical for any of my teams..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Typical? I get a Troll result maybe once a Season... not typical for any of my teams..
    you buy tokens, and its more than once a season for many teams. we can debate this one until the cows come home, but the fact remains that they should happen much less than they actually do.

I got trolled twice in an account that wasnt tanking last season and it ruined my perfect season...24W-2T-0L. both against lower ranked teams.

and typical is relative...it happens to everyone at some point or another and sometimes happens more than once a season. Its typical for the troll result that we all get regularly. again, regularly is relative. but lets not keep this one going, as you should know what I am talking about.

annnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd i got my response from nordeus in my later cup match Can some body explain this?-screenshot-69-.jpg
    same morale level, watched the match, and viola! Nordeus decided to compensate me with 2 "self injuries"(caused by no one but the player himself) and one player with no yellow card record to spit at others! COOL! I LIKE THIS NEW FEATURE!! LIKE SERIOUSLY