Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gat Manar

Thread: I-Phone

Angry I-Phone

is anybody having the same problem playing this game on their mobile phone? when i play on my computer 95% of the time i win my games but when i play on my i-phone 100% of the time i either lose or draw. as a coiner i find this very annoying

Banned
    Some people have complained about this during the past too...But no one took them seriously by saying that the results are not effected either you play on i-phone or computer but now since more and more people are coming with this problem, there should be something wrong......

9 times out of 10 i play on my phone and I never had problems. I don't think that the results are affected if you play via Phone or via PC

Banned
    Today I watched my league game through phone and got a 1-1 draw...This is the first goal my team has conceded in league this season...
    And the goal came in the form of PENALTY...
    And my team has been scoring on an average 6 goals per match...

Apprentice
    I wrote about that in the past.. I also did some tests with friendly matches... and I was quite sure about that... issue. People here don't consider that theory, but I'm still convinced about that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    I wrote about that in the past.. I also did some tests with friendly matches... and I was quite sure about that... issue. People here don't consider that theory, but I'm still convinced about that.
    I remember your post bro...