Thread: Why is it that despite. Training being done and morale and fitness levels being high

Why is it that despite. Training being done and morale and fitness levels being high

Its so unrealistic and i am getting really frustrated.
    So what can i do?

Big ox
    Using Tapatalk

Sorry made error title should be games
    And content be why is it that no matter what strength team i play be it 87 or 97 i am losing every game. My team is 94.
    I have 1 win and 1 draw despite playing many weaker sides.
    I played the weakest side in the leage the other day he was @86 i am94 and i was 3-0 down in 15 mins.my team trains and morale is very good yet cant win. Playing bottom team was like real
    Madrid V Mallorca
    And madrid being 3-0 down in 15 mins. Un realistic. I understand sometimes upsets happen but not every game. This months league is like real madrid being bottom of la liga and i am getting frustrated and disillusioned.

Big ox
    Using Tapatalk

I don't know. have a look at your players rating, and maybe sell a few players and get new ones

Quote Originally Posted by BigoxPlusmore View Post
    Sorry made error title should be games
    And content be why is it that no matter what strength team i play be it 87 or 97 i am losing every game. My team is 94.
    I have 1 win and 1 draw despite playing many weaker sides.
    I played the weakest side in the leage the other day he was @86 i am94 and i was 3-0 down in 15 mins.my team trains and morale is very good yet cant win. Playing bottom team was like real
    Madrid V Mallorca
    And madrid being 3-0 down in 15 mins. Un realistic. I understand sometimes upsets happen but not every game. This months league is like real madrid being bottom of la liga and i am getting frustrated and disillusioned.

Big ox
    Its hard to say Big Ox !!!! but One thing I would do is use a 4-4-2 formation change 1 or 2 players play normal own half pressing Not so much training !!!! no arrows for now !!!!! but make changes !!!! and good luck