Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: can somebody explain my bad standing

can somebody explain my bad standing

hi,

this game pisses me off right now. i play at level 16, my team is the 2nd best in overall quality (98.3), just 5 star players and 4 6 star players. after 9 matches i'm at the 7th place. i shot most goals, goal difference +12. there are some weaker teams with some 4 or 3 star players on the field with a better standing.

i won 6:1 and 7:1 against teams with maybe 2 points less overall quality, but i lost against weaker teams (also with 9 points less quality).

my last match lost 2:1

my formation was 4-5-1 V Style

opponent played:

-----st--st-----

ml-mc--mc-mr
    ------dmc------
    dl-----dc-----dr
    ------gk--------

at minute 51, his dmc was injured, and he didn't replace it, he didn't even watch the game.

so i took out my dmc and put in a 2nd striker, changed mentality to offensive. but it helped nothing.

every match i lose is like this, i don't understand it.

it's like there isn't any match-engine. the game doesn't decide from match to match, or during the match, wo wins. i think the game engine is like: "oh, he guy at the 12th place bought 2 scout players, he should be at the 5th place tomorrow. ok, then he wins his next 5 matches, the other top teams will lose some, no matter how much weaker their opponents are".

that's what i noticed in my last seasons. for me this is really unfair. i don't know what to do.

sorry if my english isn't right, i hope you get what i mean.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Have stopped to consider that when the new Nordeus update was made that old settings that may have worked before now won't do!, its now upto you to try lots of different settings or as your in a high level maybe its time to change your formation.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

ok, but it has nothing to do with thinking like a real football manager if i start trying strange formations like 4 1 3 1 1 narrow-whatever. none of the worlds top teams would play like this.

i also tried new formations, even asymetrical.

the point is that the game seems to push teams that are getting better too fast. it let's better teams lose (not just me, in my leaue some teams in the top 5 lose against weak teams) to make sure that the team with some new scout players comes closer to them.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I know that it just means you will have to try harder, I am pretty certain its to make the leagues closer by making the game more competetive but it does make a mockery of people who have invested a lot of time and money building a strong team.
    Jll02 likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I am complaining about the exact same thing:

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...g-nordeus.html

It is a f!@king joke. There are two more posts like this and yet no response. They must of made some pretty BIG f!@king tweaks to completely break the f!@king game.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-19-2014 at 10:16 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    At the beginning of every Season there are complaints.

The game doesn't care if you bought Scouts or Tokens. How much more programming that would take? Too impractical to no purpose.

There are many ways your V can be beaten. Perhaps you should try some different orders or formations.

Remember too as you level up the difference in Quality is a lot less pronounced.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I try multiple formations and never settle. I change to suit the game. Whats the point of getting tokens if they do nothing. I wont be buying tokens again, in fact I may quit altogether.
    Last edited by theshak06; 03-20-2014 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Add more text.

I have posted couple of threads on this topic. Don't know what nordeus did, but since last season, things gone wrong. Special skills completly useless, bad results against 2 stars teams, weird situations during a match, playing down the flanks but it plays on middle , played strong defense and the opponent started counteratack.. And so on. They twicked the game completily wrong and it looks like they put some users to defend the game saying that it looks like real football. Well, when your rival plays with no stopper, no players on the left side( so its illegal formation) , two gk and one dc in the middle and defeat you with 2:1 , something definetly smells fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Papuc View Post
    I have posted couple of threads on this topic. Don't know what nordeus did, but since last season, things gone wrong. Special skills completly useless, bad results against 2 stars teams, weird situations during a match, playing down the flanks but it plays on middle , played strong defense and the opponent started counteratack.. And so on. They twicked the game completily wrong and it looks like they put some users to defend the game saying that it looks like real football. Well, when your rival plays with no stopper, no players on the left side( so its illegal formation) , two gk and one dc in the middle and defeat you with 2:1 , something definetly smells fishy.
    Were you playing Grimsby Town ??????? lol sorry hun couldnt resist that one lol .

It seems to me sometimes no matter who or what your playing against the game makes you lose to add tension to the league !!! just my thoughts hun dont jump on me, your probably doing nothing wrong !! it just happens !!! all ads to the excitement though hun !!!

Rookie
    4-5-1 is a realy weak formation in this game......
    Go for 4-4-2 or 5-3-2 if you wan to be sure you use one of the strongest tactics in this game.

Those 2 formation is the ones that always give me the most trouble even the team is way weaker than me.

And use offensive and counterattack all others you let stay as default. Never use offside trap or man to man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast