Thread: is it possible to change server?

is it possible to change server?

As topic says i want to change server so i can watch my friends matches and they mine so we can support each others!! Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Morten Tindbæk View Post
    As topic says i want to change server so i can watch my friends matches and they mine so we can support each others!! Please help
    No, Unless you want to fully restart at Level 1 with creating a fresh new facebook account and linking it up to your friends facebook accounts in question before restarting T11 first.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Omg that just stupid ?? We all used alot money and dont want to start over something must could be done seriously??

Sendt fra min GT-I8190 med Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Unfortunately, there is no way to change your server at this time, and I am unaware of any plans for that to change.

The way it works is when you accept an invitation from someone you are on the same server as them, otherwise if you just start the game you are on whatever server is open for a new Manager.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no way to change your server at this time, and I am unaware of any plans for that to change.

The way it works is when you accept an invitation from someone you are on the same server as them, otherwise if you just start the game you are on whatever server is open for a new Manager.

Nope that is wrong ,I have 3 referrals of which none are on my server :/ what a joke. I love the game but this issue is ruining the direct competitive edge it brings when playing with your friends.