Thread: Should I sell my players at the end of the season?

Should I sell my players at the end of the season?

Titel: Should i sell my players at the end of the season (can a mod change my titel please)

When i went from first level to second level all my players lost some value. Some players even lost 100-250k worth of value each. So i was thinking would i be wise to sell many of your players at the end of the season and buy other players in the new seasons? This way I don´t lose my capital.

So the value of my players at the end of the season and at the beginning of the new season woud be the same.

Should i do this or not? Let´s say i have enough tokens for this.

Done.

It depends really, even though your players will lose value next season, bidding wars are quite common at the start of the new season; so if your players are quite desirable, you'll probably be able to sell them for a higher value than their worth.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Ok thanks for you reply and thanks for changing the title. I would like to read some more thoughs about this.

and it depends on what

I agree with Sxrenity. you may get a higher price at the tail end of season. but then you are going to be forced into buying a whole new team on day 1 of the season. you will end up in bidding wars paying way over the odds for replacement players. unless you have a load of tokens to buy a scout team. if thats the case do it!

as Sxrenity says how desirable are your players? whats your average age and star quality?

Well i have some good and normal players. Most of them avarge between 400 and 800k but i have some 1-1.4 mill players (5 of them). The rest is all avarge.

But i think i understand how you and sxrenity are thinking.

I might sell some the players, the players who will be useless next season. And some high value players if i have enough coins.

Thank you for you explanation fingermouse.

Sell the players which train really slowly, perform bad or have less than 4 stars.