Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By satansboss
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 2 Post By Skidz
  • 3 Post By satansboss

Thread: Same player get injured 2 games in a row!!!

Rookie

Same player get injured 2 games in a row!!!

I just used 15 medical kits after he got injured, and when he come back first thing happen he get injured in next game. Weird **** in both games he got injured in the 17 minute.

At least rotate the players that get injured, not same player 2 games in a row, but i guess this is the way to earn money.

And most of the times it is the ST that get injured and i am back to having 3 of 4 ST injured again >.<

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    That happens way too often Osmund it's one of the biggest cons of the game. And before anybody says anything i know that in the real world this happens a lot but this game is a far from the real world as i am from getting Scarlett Johanssons phone number!
    fugazi and Gery Tryenasya like this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Rookie
    I know what you mean but it is really boring when it happen to a important player you actually use 15 medical kit to repair.

If it had happen to another player i would´t complain. Players should had a minimum 5 days after a injury recover where they was immune for injures.

That is the main reason why I never use red packs to heal players, unless I really have no other choice, which is a rarity. Just let my players heal naturally.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Thats happened to me twice this season already! one of which has been put in my reserves as it happened only yesterday! out for 12 days!!! a 7* aswell!!, I am not using up that many medi packs to free him up im just going to mangage without him till his time shortens considerably!.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    The only time i use the red packs now is for vital cup matches semi finals and finals only. Other than that i just bench them and use the squad.
    Skidz, Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    I just used 15 medical kits after he got injured, and when he come back first thing happen he get injured in next game. Weird **** in both games he got injured in the 17 minute.

At least rotate the players that get injured, not same player 2 games in a row, but i guess this is the way to earn money.

And most of the times it is the ST that get injured and i am back to having 3 of 4 ST injured again >.<
    Mine also 2 players got injured the next match after recovering form injury...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    That is the main reason why I never use red packs to heal players, unless I really have no other choice, which is a rarity. Just let my players heal naturally.
    I healed my player naturally and before playing them I did match practice and stretching inspite of all this my 2 players got injured the next match after recovering from injury...