Thread: Not good

Rookie

Exclamation Not good

So Im in lvl 11 now and I have a realy hard league I mean top 5 teams have only 1 point difference Im 1st with 24 points and the 6th team has 20 Points. Well thatns nothing special waht the problem is that each game one of my best player gets a red card or is injuried, I mean I have lots of good players to subtitut but in league like this in need my TOP11 Squad in full power I mean I canot have 3 or 4 players with red cards or injureid I realy dont know what to do and bdw I play 4-3-3. and my team isnt doing that well.

I play 4-3-3 with attackig, long pases, own half, true the middle, normal pressing, zonal. no arrows.

Do you have any Ideas how to improve my team ????

Compared to my league it's an easy one lol.

Injuries suck, and it looks like the seasonal wave of injuries and suspensions has started with my teams as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rok Lesničar View Post

I play 4-3-3 with attackig, long pases, own half, true the middle, normal pressing, zonal. no arrows.

Do you have any Ideas how to improve my team ????

If you are playing attacking use pressing WHOLE PITCH and you can also play the off side trap...But do these changes against a weaker opponent and when you team get acclimatize to this you can play like this in every game......

Rookie
    OK tnx for advice but the problem is that I dont have weak teams fo eg.

My averge Q71 and top team qulity in my league is Q74 and the worse is 66Q but the team with the highest Q is in10th place and the team with Q66 has beaten up lots of other team beeter Q than him and now he is in 4th place. I mean Wtf that cant be possible I mean maybe a couple of matches that he play good but not all. Todiy I have3 may TOP11 team players suspended and 2 of my best pklyers injured how can i play a league with team like this and today I lost beacause of this 2-0 aginst a team Q67 in dont know whats wrong....

And something more this game isnt fair you know.

MY Q71 aginst a team Q77 I beat him 3-0 and 2-2 thats not fair isnt it. that happend to me in World cup.

Than I lost in lkeague aginst a Q67 team with 2-0 can you explein me this??????

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Try putting red arrows on the midfield or/and strikers, might be just what yiu need to turn things around!, also this might sound strange but change your tackling to hard! its unusual to be gettind so many red cards with normal so try the harder one as it cant get any worse!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    ok hope it will work for me....

How is your team's marketvalue compared to other teams in your league? I expect that team with lower Quality (Q66) will have a pretty high marketvalue.

Less stars doesnt always mean bad performance, I have a 3* player in my 1st 11, while I have a 5* player on the bench. My subs are all low quality, but highh value and in general don't dissappoint if I need them.

Banned
    I forgot but as SKIDZ said use hard tackling...
    But in the first 2, 3 matches your players may get some yellow cards but again when they will get used to it there will be no more yellow cards...