Thread: Very irritating problem

Angry Very irritating problem

Hello again everyone. I have a problem.
    This season so far has been quite solid. I am on top of the table in the league by 2 points and I drew away in the 1st leg of last 16 in the CL. But my season would have been so much better if only MY TEAM COULD SCORE IN ONE-ON-ONE OPPORTUNITIES ONCE IN A WHILE!!!
    1. I am playing 1st leg away in the cup. On 0-0, I waste a 1-on-1 chance. I fall behind 1-0. I have 1-on-1 chance to equalise, I waste it. I lose 1-0.
    2. 2nd leg home. I score, I lead 1-0. I waste 1-on-1 chance to lead 2-0. My rival equalises from a corner. I score, 2-1, and waste another opportunity to lead 3-1 and qualify. He equalises again from a corner. In the end I scored in 90th and won 3-2, but went out on away goals.
    3. A derby match in the league against my friend. We are top of the table, level on points. I take the lead away, and waste a 1-on-1 chance to make it 0-2. My friend equalises. In the 2nd half, I miss another 2 opportunities, he misses one.
    4. Last 16, 1st leg away. We both score a goal each in the 1st half. In the 2nd half, I missed three 1-on-1 chances!!! My opponent missed two!

It wasn't a bad striker against a good goalkeeper. It was usually a 5 star player against a solid or a weak goalkeeper. Also, my striker with one-on-one ability was the one that wasted most of all those chances!!! IS THE GAME TESTING MY AND OTHERS' NERVES?????
    Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    What formation you playing! are you playing 2 strikers? have you got red arrows on them?, you may have a one on one striker but is here a 5*?, this could be the reason bud! if he is a less * player then his special ability against a 5* keeper will be worthless!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I am playing 4-3-1-2. I don't have red arrows on my 2 strikers. Should I have them? My one-on-one striker is a 3* player. It really stinks if the special ability doesn't work because of that. These days it seems it is easier for me to score from free kicks than one-on-one...