Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Banned

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

My team which has conceded only 1 goal in league this season and even that was due to penalty...

Today they conceded 4 goals in the league...The opponent whom I thrashed 4-0 at home, today beat me 4-2 away...

My STAR goalkeeper who stopped every shot that came his way did nothing today...

And the most annoying, how does penalty becomes free kicks...It has happened earlier but today I got 3 penalties but each was converted to a FREE KICK from outside the box...

The opponent had just 5 shots and 4 of them were converted into goals...

It seemed like that my TEAM was destined to loose this game...

Banned
    And why the hell smiley did not get formed......

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    It was your turn today! mine was Sunday!, at least its past now and you can play your next few games and expect plenty of wins!, I was really annoyed to lose my 100% record!, I deperatley want to do a full season in the league having won every game!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    It was your turn today! mine was Sunday!, at least its past now and you can play your next few games and expect plenty of wins!, I was really annoyed to lose my 100% record!, I deperatley want to do a full season in the league having won every game!.
    I also played a draw in the CUP yesterday which I should have won...

Mine GRIGORY who scores goals at will form free kicks was not able to convert any of the 3 free kicks too...