Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Martins Irbe

Thread: My Most intense match ever

My Most intense match ever

Well i made it to 1/4 finals of CL, on my 2nd season. It wasnt easy though, i got matched up against a 20.6Q Team, whilst mine was 18Q.

I looked doubtfully at the game, since he was at home and was watching the game with his friend. But i was optimistic, because i drew my first game 1:1 with him.

It started out with me dominating the game, i had 14 shots and 7 on target after the first half. I had one perfect chance in the first half when he got a yellow card on the 32nd minute. Silovs did not convert it to a goal from the free kick. In the 2nd half he grabbed another yellow card in the 56th minute, and it was a penalty. Hogg converted it to a penalty, who has 21 goals in 18 matches, only surpassed by my Midfielder silovs, who has 24 goals and 21 assist.
    Then i got a yellow card in the 66th minute, but he didnt score from the free kick. Finally he scored in the 71st, but that was it for the 90 minutes. Then it went to extra time, where he went 1v1 on my keeper in the 119th minute, but Bozkurt saved it. Then it came to penalties..
    All i can say is WOW, my 30 year old goalkeeper, who is 5 stars, saved 4 out of 5 shots. And i dont mean like the opponent missed them, Bozkurt saved them. It ended 1:3 in penalties and i won. Bozkurt Got MoM.

Gotta get ready for quarters, cause i got matched up against 19.2Q Team

Gl me in the cup game in an hour