Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Crazy Market

Crazy Market

I don't expect I can buy young player at the begining of next season(two much token needed!),so when will you buy a young player.

So is it a good idea to buy a player at the end of the season and then sell out at the begining of next season?
    will it help to make more money?

Rookie
    My opinion,
    If you wanna use the player buy at before season start, coz 3* player will continue play at that level and keep applying skill point at necessary category. If you wanna buy 3* for next season than go for 4* at the end of the season. make sure you check the skill points before you buy. It would be the bargain if you buy example 34 is shown only at 3* for level3 and you need only 10 or more skill point to become 4* at 35. So buy wisely and pray he preform at form 7 or 8.
    Cheers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by yannaing84 View Post
    My opinion,
    If you wanna use the player buy at before season start, coz 3* player will continue play at that level and keep applying skill point at necessary category. If you wanna buy 3* for next season than go for 4* at the end of the season. make sure you check the skill points before you buy. It would be the bargain if you buy example 34 is shown only at 3* for level3 and you need only 10 or more skill point to become 4* at 35. So buy wisely and pray he preform at form 7 or 8.
    Cheers !!!
    agree, so if i buy a age 18 player with 29(3*) at the begining, then it will may become 35(5*) at the end

another quesion, is it a good idea to buy young player and the end and sell out at the next begining of the season, to make more money?
    never try this

Quote Originally Posted by hshuaix View Post
    another quesion, is it a good idea to buy young player and the end and sell out at the next begining of the season, to make more money?
    never try this
    I wouldn't waste the tokens bidding doing that, Pricop on here buys free transfers off the market and re sells them for cash, but if your low levelled then its not worth doing that, also players are 1 year older next season so they are devalued a little.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    My Opinion,

Only sell them when you have better player to field. 5* player can be better 4* next season and still if he produce 7 or 8 form its better than 5* with 5 or 6 form performance. so sell wisely, if he's performing for you, jus keep till he retire, may be make your captain to be happy with his performance

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hshuaix View Post
    I don't expect I can buy young player at the begining of next season(two much token needed!),so when will you buy a young player.

So is it a good idea to buy a player at the end of the season and then sell out at the begining of next season?
    will it help to make more money?
    you can buy them at the start of the season but you, read here about transfers: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...%C4%83lin.html when you should do them and what you should search for.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    about your 58 can be better than 59 is on how the people assign skill on a player. if player too offense and cant run mean he's severely lake of fitness of his level and some positioning is off so that can take the right position to get a pass from player. so i would rule that out that 58 skills player better than 59. it's my opinion alone, no offense but this what i think it is. your thread is very knowledgeable thread as well

Apprentice
    so let say my 3* player with 14 quality will become 2 star* with 14 quality in 6 days (start of new season)??

I don't buy players in the first week of a new season, too many lunatics about throwing tokens around like dirt. I prefer to buy 5* youngsters late in the season like now, and have them ready for next season.

Today, I purchased an 18yo 5* DC/DCM with only 2 skill points from being 6*, got him for only 2 tokens. Always plenty of bargains around this time of the season, especially shortly after daily maintainence.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    so let say my 3* player with 14 quality will become 2 star* with 14 quality in 6 days (start of new season)??
    Yes he will if you finish in the Top 7 of the league.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast