Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Allan Mccormack
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By satansboss
  • 1 Post By Eddy Milan

Thread: Watching Videos getting nothing.

Watching Videos getting nothing.

So I watched 2 videos this morning expecting to get 2 rests but got nothing.
    It said get reward and success but it was lying.
    Is this an ongoing problem in the game ?

Banned
    You are not the only how got cheated I think...

Or it could be that you have to watch 3 VIDEO in order to get a health pack...Lately you have to watch 3 VIDEO to get any packs......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Always make sure any popup, ad, script blocks are off and that cookies are accepted. I always clear cache & data before watching videos. usually they work. You could also try different browsers.
    Skidz likes this.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    If it still doesn't work after following Cats advice hit your keyboard repeatedly screaming "it's not fair!!!" until at least half the alphabet has gone flying or you need a new computer desk...
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Not all offers work. Its a case of finding out which ones do and reporting the broken ones.

I find watching videos for boosters to be a waste of time. Watching for Tokens is a better way to do things. I've been able to farm a few thousand this month.

The boosters are good though (I don't get as many for Tokens as you lucky UKers if I did I might think more like that) and sometimes for cash is helpful if you're just short for the player you want to bid on...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As Cat said try different browsers bud. I must be sad as I use, Firefox and Chrome for videos and Safari for tokens!, its just down to how much of your life your prepared to waiste finding out whats best for you.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The boosters are good though (I don't get as many for Tokens as you lucky UKers if I did I might think more like that) and sometimes for cash is helpful if you're just short for the player you want to bid on...
    Its now got to a point where its getting silly as far as farming goes.

I have a few thousand now, certainly more than I will use for probably the next year if I was going to go OTT every season with my team.

It's come to the point where you have to ask "When is enough enough"? With that said, I am still mindful that the easy way to collect Tokens could soon end, so I'm stuck with the dilemma to stop now with a good arsenal, or to keep on collecting in case one day I can't carry on in the same vain.

It does make a mockery of the whole system though. If I was unable to do this and was spending actual money on the game I would be fuming that others can collect more Tokens for free than I could buy with the highest value package. Granted it takes up a lot of time if you want to do it, but when you have a slow office day, or are suck watching a bit of TV, opening a few tabs and pressing the play button for Tokens isn't too bad.

you need to allow third party cookies ,that way they can monitore your progres of watching videos or completing any offers and more importantly dont refresh or close your browser after completing the offer or watched the video for at least 3 hours, leave it opened. thats how i do. i got this week 115 tokens
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yes good point, to leave the browser open, as some of the offers report on a "delay" so it can take awhile for the Tokens to show up.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]