Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Tomás Ribas
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Gabez Teh
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: How to find someone in Top Eleven

How to find someone in Top Eleven

Hi,
    I'm trying to hire a player through negotiation, but I'm not getting an answer from the other side.
    I wish to contact the player, but I don't know how to add him as a friend or anything, because there is no "search engine" ingame to find a team.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Bye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomás Ribas View Post
    Hi,
    I'm trying to hire a player through negotiation, but I'm not getting an answer from the other side.
    I wish to contact the player, but I don't know how to add him as a friend or anything, because there is no "search engine" ingame to find a team.

Thanks,

Bye
    Bro use him name to search on facebook that's the best you can do...

And if a manager is not responding to your NEGOTIATION then its better to negotiate for other player because I don't think he is playing the game...

And before NEGOTIATING for a player just go through his club, his league position in order to fin out that the manager is active or not then negotiate...

Sorry for waking up this topic, but i want to ask how do i go to someone's club which i saw on Auction?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomás Ribas View Post
    Hi,

Thanks,

Bye
    the owner could possibly not want to negotiate. you don't get to chose who is on the neg list. players at a certain quality get placed on the list automatically.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You can't see the club of a player in an auction but if you feel lucky, you can try to make a contact with the manager, searching through facebook.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You can't see the club of a player in an auction but if you feel lucky, you can try to make a contact with the manager, searching through facebook.
    "in auction" i hope do you mean normal auction. in this case yes, you can't see... but YES, you can see nego manager's club on PC (FB and site version)... if you click on "make offer" after you can click on manager's portrait and you can peek her/his team.
    Jamal Ali likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, the recent question is
    Sorry for waking up this topic, but i want to ask how do i go to someone's club which i saw on Auction?
    the guy who open the thread and asking for nego, must be in North pole, trying to save some bears there
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    "in auction" i hope do you mean normal auction. in this case yes, you can't see... but YES, you can see nego manager's club on PC (FB and site version)... if you click on "make offer" after you can click on manager's portrait and you can peek her/his team.
    YOU ARE WRITE. Thanks