Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Where is the fair play?

Exclamation Where is the fair play?

I don't see any fairness in the cup competition system, from the qualification stage up until knock-out phase, my team always faces the team which level is over me for about 2-3 level. How can my team win against such a team contain of 7* players in the starting line up? Some manager even have a secret to cheat the drawing system to get weaker opponents. At almost the end of the season, manager of level 7 will sell almost half of their players and then buy many players with decent or worse quality, consequently the quality of his team will get lower too as the result of this selling and buying. But at the first day of new season after the cup drawing system has done, he sell his decent and worse quality players and buy scout player to fill the blank spaces. Then it can be predicted at the end of the season he will win the cup title...
    Is there no other cup format to avoid this cheat?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    I don't see any fairness in the cup competition system, from the qualification stage up until knock-out phase, my team always faces the team which level is over me for about 2-3 level. How can my team win against such a team contain of 7* players in the starting line up? Some manager even have a secret to cheat the drawing system to get weaker opponents. At almost the end of the season, manager of level 7 will sell almost half of their players and then buy many players with decent or worse quality, consequently the quality of his team will get lower too as the result of this selling and buying. But at the first day of new season after the cup drawing system has done, he sell his decent and worse quality players and buy scout player to fill the blank spaces. Then it can be predicted at the end of the season he will win the cup title...
    I feel you. I won 3 Cups in 4 seasons using that formula. Then I decided that it's too time-consuming and token-consuming, so I stopped. Since then, I have gone 3 seasons without even being close to winning it.

I do hope for a better system, but it seems like this system works for Nordeus, variety-wise and profit-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    I feel you. I won 3 Cups in 4 seasons using that formula. Then I decided that it's too time-consuming and token-consuming, so I stopped. Since then, I have gone 3 seasons without even being close to winning it.

I do hope for a better system, but it seems like this system works for Nordeus, variety-wise and profit-wise.
    That's why all my T-11 friends always said that winning cup title is much,,much better than winning a league or even champions title. They even said that cup trophy is more shiny than other trophies. But with this cup competition system, even though I got a lot of tokens or money to buy all scout players, it still won't get a chance against manager with level is far above mine and use that cheat to meet weaker opponents. Hope the best solution for this topic to overcome (^_^)v

Rookie
    That's why all my T-11 friends always said that winning cup title is much,,much better than winning a league or even champions title. They even said that cup trophy is more shiny than other trophies. But with this cup competition system, even though I got a lot of tokens or money to buy all scout players, it still won't get a chance against manager with level is far above mine and use that cheat to meet weaker opponents. Hope the best solution for this topic to overcome (^_^)v
    True that. Cup trophies make the cabinet look a lot prettier!

My formula of winning Cups = keep 6 of your best players from the previous season, and buy the cheapest players you could get (3 stars) from the transfer market, preferably free ones at no cost.

A further tip is that... even though these are 3-star players, do try to spread them across different positions, just in case you fail to buy 5 top players on the first day of the season to make 11 5-star starting players.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    True that. Cup trophies make the cabinet look a lot prettier!

My formula of winning Cups = keep 6 of your best players from the previous season, and buy the cheapest players you could get (3 stars) from the transfer market, preferably free ones at no cost.

A further tip is that... even though these are 3-star players, do try to spread them across different positions, just in case you fail to buy 5 top players on the first day of the season to make 11 5-star starting players.

Cheers.
    All of my friends use that trick to win the cup titles,,,but in my server it is not easy to buy even 3* players as almost will be a bid wars on it. The trick is also risky but worth the title,,,I just need one cup title
    Fate85 and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    If you seek justice or logic its wrong game for you.Here cup is for bots,top 4 for weaker teams only in CL have some not bad logic :x
    Cup is stuped tournament since the game exist ,3 years mighty nordeus devolopers have no idea or desire to do something about this....
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Keep some of your youngsters from acadamy you get for free. A cheat? I wouldn't call it a cheat. Set your team up for Cup and you make it harder to win Leagues/CL trophies. It's just a matter of priorities, and Cup victories are way cheaper then CL/League trophies at my lvl still. No need for T spending or farming, just a low(er) Q team. It's worth it just for that to keep 4 1 star players.

Quote Originally Posted by usunfgames View Post
    If you seek justice or logic its wrong game for you.Here cup is for bots,top 4 for weaker teams only in CL have some not bad logic :x
    Cup is stuped tournament since the game exist ,3 years mighty nordeus devolopers have no idea or desire to do something about this....
    what do you mean by bot's cup competition?
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Keep some of your youngsters from acadamy you get for free. A cheat? I wouldn't call it a cheat. Set your team up for Cup and you make it harder to win Leagues/CL trophies. It's just a matter of priorities, and Cup victories are way cheaper then CL/League trophies at my lvl still. No need for T spending or farming, just a low(er) Q team. It's worth it just for that to keep 4 1 star players.
    In this thread I just want to note that winning a league or champions title is a lot easier than winning cup title as the opponent's level always far above mine. Level 7 manager will easily buy more quality players during the season while the weaker opponent although he spends all his tokens to buy scout player, I don't think that he can't compete against such team. Thta's why I called it Cheater as they will use dirty trick to win the cup title (apologize of my words, I don't want to be harsh). (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Banned
    Well there is no fair play...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Well there is no fair play...
    So, it means there is no other way for manager like me to win the cup title?
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast