Thread: CUP semifinal and the server crashes...

Banned

CUP semifinal and the server crashes...

It was the CUP SEMI-FINAL, I was leading the game 2-0 against a team 2 level higher then me with 15% extra possession till 80 minutes and the server crashes...

When I log back again the result is a 2-2 draw with my opponent having 5% extra possession due to home match...

But earlier he has only 4% possession due to home advantage...

This is frustrating...It has dented my chances of winning the CUP...In 2 leg nothing anything could happen as my opponent has 7 scouts and 1 world class player...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    It was the CUP SEMI-FINAL, I was leading the game 2-0 against a team 2 level higher then me with 15% extra possession till 80 minutes and the server crashes...

When I log back again the result is a 2-2 draw with my opponent having 5% extra possession due to home match...

But earlier he has only 4% possession due to home advantage...

This is frustrating...It has dented my chances of winning the CUP...In 2 leg nothing anything could happen as my opponent has 7 scouts and 1 world class player...

I do really sorry to hear that,,,keep calm (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

That sucks man. I've had sth similar, and from what I've read on the forum there's 1 thing that's most troubling in these accounts. That is the fact that it's not able to reproduce a similar result with (virtually) the exact same input, as results seem to be different most of the times (we read about it here).