Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Remove Injuries from the game!!!

This last week was high in injurys and red cards for all my teams.

Injurys are part of the game, but this last week was too mutch.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The end of Season bump in injuries has started, I have injuries on all teams. But it happens every Season the last week is when I get hit with 'em.
    JohnnyBravo likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    But if it was a bug everyone would have problems with the same position, right?
    Which not everyone gets the same injuries, so it seems like there is a randomness as well as how you manage your players that affects injuries.
    Yes, true for most part, Cat, as you might have read between the lines, me calling it a bug was more for arguments sake. But it just doesn't feel right nor coincidental.

Rookie
    I been suprisely lucky and played 2 game sin a row without a injury but it would´t last forever.

Same player injured 3 times in 7 last games he played.

Remove Injuries from the game!!!-skjermbilde-2014-03-31-kl.-20.11.26.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    This last week was high in injurys and red cards for all my teams.

Injurys are part of the game, but this last week was too mutch.
    But the amount aint realistic and the injure time is insane also. 1 game is equal 1 week.

It is not normal teams get 30 injuries per season. The players i get injured is also very good trained in physique and mentality because i don´t only focus on def or attacking skills. That should be a counting factor as it is in real football the players with good physique don+t get easy injured. Say if a player got 30 skills in def and 30 in attack and only 20 in physique and mentality it would me more logic it gets injured than a player with 30 in all.
    Mine players have max 1or 2 points more than the physique and mentality in attacking and defending skills. That should be rewarded with less injuries.

Like this guy very all round trained but he been injured in 3 of last 7 games he played. Remove Injuries from the game!!!-skjermbilde-2014-03-31-kl.-20.34.08.jpg

I

Rookie
    I got injuries in 15 games so far this season. Two games 2 players got injured in same game so all in all 17 injures so far. That is insane amount of 17 injures in 23 days, that makes it almost 1 injury per day >.<

Attachment 21635
    Attachment 21636
    Attachment 21637
    Attachment 21638
    Attachment 21639
    Attachment 21640
    Attachment 21641
    Attachment 21642
    Attachment 21643
    Attachment 21644
    Attachment 21645
    Attachment 21646
    Attachment 21647
    Attachment 21648
    Attachment 21649
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-31-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Dreamer
    today I have got 4 injuries per 1 match... 2 of my scouts and 2 of my world class players injured..... priceless....

Remove Injuries from the game!!!-injury.png

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    So I did. A very recurring T11 moment that I'm getting sick and tired of. So I have a young promising NG MC dribler who got injured 3 days ago, broken foot. Let him heal for a few days and used red packs for the rest. That same day, got injured again, 4 days. I spotted a carbon copy of this MC, but almost a full star stronger this morning on the market, the most expensive player on there. I bought him, then the match today.

Attachment 21594

Yes, that's after 8 minutes! And I did, as always do a trainingsession when I bought him.

Now for the best part:

Attachment 21595

What is even more furiating, is that this wasn't a player bought from another club, already injured, which I'm sure happens a lot with injuries being a good reason to sell. No, this was the most expensive player in the list, an 18 year old Nordgen bought straight from the guys in Serbia.

Attachment 21596

In any other customer-client relationship you'ld get your money back. Eight minutes, that's like your new phone giving up on you in the first call you make, then having to wait 6 months to repair it! This is insane, and it's no coincidence that it happens on the very same position over multiple players. Alltogether 22 days of injuries in a matter of days this season, and it's not the first time for that very same position. Nordeus may call it bad luck, I'll say it's a bug, where sth obviously doesn't register after "fixing" that "position".

edit in: rant over
    Little follow up to this post from 30-3-14. On april 1, my newly bought MC got his next injury, ankle strain for 2 days. I let him heal naturally and he resumed training on april 3rd. Now guess what happened on april 4th.

Remove Injuries from the game!!!-mohan8th.jpg

A hamstring strain, 4 days. Pretty coincidental, in the 8th minute again!!! Now to top that of, this happened to his replacement today.

Remove Injuries from the game!!!-aziz.jpg

This was coincidental too I suppose. That brings our total tally to 22+2+4+3=31 days of injuries in 7 days in just one position spread over at least 4 players. If I include the injury my original MC got, and the reason to buy my current MC it would be 37 days. I have only been keeping the tally since end of march, but it has been more or less goin on like this for over 2 seasons, just with that single (left) MC position. Is this what you get when you stop spending?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If you heal a player using treatments packs then before playing him in a game always do stretching and match practice...And the same stands for any new recruit...
    hhh yepp in real life not in T11 ...
    do you seriously think that matters in t11? sure not
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12