Thread: Is worth?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Is worth?

Hello, I never had more then 4 scout players in my first 11, I think thats my record, this season, I'm planning to get 10 players (I will keep Misanka, as long he's 7stars+).

10 players it will cost me 500 tokens, but I would use same team for 2 seasons, maybe 2,3 more players.

500 tokens is a lot for 1 season, but I can play like a BOSS first season and in second season I will still have an op team, plus they will have very good points on their field possition.

The biggest problem is, there is not always just good players at scout...

Should I try?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Try to buy only the 69s only even they are old.

and buy from rest from negotiations by enough tokens to make the seller accept the offer. (give the seller 5 or 6 tokens at least and he will accept but buy only the youth ) they will developed too fast and will be like whom you bought from scout.

I'm doing like this and It works too much good. and it will not cost you so much .

any player under 69 not needed ever and don't think in 68 .

if you didn't find enough 69s player just buy the available 69s players and wait the scouts to be new in two days or may be one day but at the beg of the season.

Most I spent on scouts in ONE season was 400 for 8 scouts but they were all between 22-24 years old and were 88 or 89 quality, thats when I got Zidane, Mensah, Papaleo and co... and power trained them, I have 17 players in my squad that are 6* or greater and 11 of those are 7* or greater.

If you get lucky and get a list like I did at the start of the season, then I would say... Go For It!

My scouts next season will range from 95-99.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes Adel, if they are old I don't care as long they are close to 7 stars.

July if they are more then 2 points away from 7 stars, I'm not crazy to give 50 tokens for them... with that tokens I can boost a young player to their quality.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes Adel, if they are old I don't care as long they are close to 7 stars.

July if they are more then 2 points away from 7 stars, I'm not crazy to give 50 tokens for them... with that tokens I can boost a young player to their quality.
    46 tokens for 50 green boosters , will be around 20-25 skill points to train 1 player, depending on age and the quality you train them at the time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*