Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Mo Meow Odom
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Would Top Eleven be better with games twice/week?

Would Top Eleven be better with games twice/week?

What do you guys think? Do you think there's too many games every week? Would it be better if there was only 2 games/week so you have more time to prepare for games?

1 or 2 or even 3 if your very good a day is too much ??? nah !!!! I want more games sometimes !!!!

Banned
    No Not Never...lol...

What do you want to prepare for ??? Its not a real game that it would take such a long time for preparing...Some clicks here and there and the preparation is finished......
    JohnnyBravo likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    One or two every day is to much!, every second day would be better would give time for the whole squads stamina to go back up but thats not going to happen as the present way ensures Nordeus are constantly making money from people buyiny them with tokens!, the more tokens spent on boosters the more token players need to buy! its a no brainer for them!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    One or two every day is to much!, every second day would be better would give time for the whole squads stamina to go back up but thats not going to happen
    It can happen bro but then our players will gain 5 % condition every 6 hours...

No.... If Nordeus changed T11 to just 2 games a week, There would be less income for Nordeus since there would be less matches played.

However, I would like to see the occasional break of 2/3 days in competitive matches since you have competitive matches every day and sometimes you just feel you need that rest from playing T11 for a short time.

There are plenty of other online football manager games that follow a competitive 2 games per week as a rule of thumb, I wouldn't want T11 to join those games.
    JohnnyBravo likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I dont mind with games every day, i just would like to choose the Best time for my home games.
    Don Duffy likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!