Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dumbledor

Thread: Aml / amr

Rookie

Aml / amr

Can I put a striker in the position or does it have to be the explicit role of AMR or AMR..

You don't have to but it's one square off his normal position so he should be fine. But it's recommeded that you don't do this
    Last edited by dv8r; 02-06-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by precator View Post
    Can I put a striker in the position or does it have to be the explicit role of AMR or AMR..
    Is not such a good idea, of course you can play like that too, but is very possible for him to play really bad.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You can train a player to fit into a role but you can only train them 1 square at a time and can only learn a maximum of 3 positions.. which is going to take a while unfortunately.

The reason why I was attracted to this post however is because I think there is a major lack of quality AMR's.. 2 seasons have passed where i have been after a decent AMR and even in the scout section there has been none and the only player I have managed to gain is a 29yo from negotiations who will undoubtably want to retire very soon :-(

I would love to see more players pumped into transfers on all 3 sections on a free transfer at least so we dont have to depend on other players selling the right guy for our teams because even the negotiations is limited.. in the real world managers can bid on any player from any team so why does it have to be different on here? Money? Maybe but I'm sure people will want to stop playing if they cant even find 1 measly player in 1 specific position.
    Benlee4u likes this.

A few rounds ago, my ML was suspended. One of my important player was an MR, and because want to play with him, and not have a reserve for suspended, i played with MC in role of ML. Result? 2 goals and rating 9

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    A few rounds ago, my ML was suspended. One of my important player was an MR, and because want to play with him, and not have a reserve for suspended, i played with MC in role of ML. Result? 2 goals and rating 9
    Yes it happen to me and not just 1 time but in general they won't perform so good.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yes, and admit that ST on AMs is something way different...

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    Yes, and admit that ST on AMs is something way different...
    I used a ST instand of a MR and he scored a hat trick but like I said, it happen 1 time

Not to mention those illegal formations who win with DC as ST...

Dreamer
    it depends, i had a DMR play at DMC position his average performance was 8.5