Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Two Games, Two Injuries

Apprentice

Thumbs up Two Games, Two Injuries

Thanks Nordeus.

Must've seen I had 'too many' treatment packs saved up.......

Banned
    My personal opinion is, if you have accumulated around 35 treatments you will keep getting your players injured untill you use them...

Last season I had around 40 treatment and my players kept getting injured but I refused to heal them at last they injured my STAR AML (Broken Foot- 8 days) who had not been injured in 120 games thereby forcing me to heal him...

Famous
    I've got around 350 treatments stockpiled and hardly had any injuries for a couple of seasons, until the last game of last season when 2 players just fell over in mid game. And I've had another 3 in the first two games of this season.
    May have to use treatments for 2 of the guys as they are my best players!

Rookie
    I haven't had any injuries during matches over the last 2 seasons. The big danger for my team is stretching... My players stretch so hard that they get ankle strains (for instance). Silly them...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I´m playing T11 for over a year. My experience with Health-packs/Injuries is the more you heal your players with health-packs the more they get injured. Some seasons ago I stoped healing my players and after some time I realized a decrease in injuries. Now I have 300+ healthpacks and use them only for important players. I never heal them completely right after they got injured. I always wait till next day and apply the amount of red packages necessary to shorten the injuri time to 1 day. Small disseases I don`t cure at all. Prefer to play a sub-player out of position than to risk the phisical health of my players. This way I have almost all the time one or two players injured, but never more.

It dosent matter how many reds, first days of the season you always have a lot of injurys, then again in third week of season.

I know that tomorrow in my first LEAGUE game i Will have a player injured, MC or ST, has been always the same thing.
    In second LEAGUE game i Will have another injury MC or DC
    Today or in the next 2 days i Will have 1 or 2 players injured in training.
    Cat Harrison and shwanko07 like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    My experience with Health-packs/Injuries is the more you heal your players with health-packs the more they get injured
    Totally bang on...

Apprentice
    Update for you guys - now THREE injuries in THREE days.

Today I brought on a striker and he got injured ONE MINUTE after being introduced......

Piss take.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    Update for you guys - now THREE injuries in THREE days.

Today I brought on a striker and he got injured ONE MINUTE after being introduced......

Piss take.
    yeahh join the club
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

That's bad luck my friend. Happend to me three seasons ago. Just bought a new Mc from the market and he got injured for 6 days in the first game (I don't remember which minute). But I believe you reched bottom and don't have to fear more Injuries next matches (as long as you DON'T heal them the same day). I'm in my 15th season and never had more than 4 players injured at the same time. The game engine gives you a lot of **** sometimes but even this cruel machine won't slaughter your hole team. I feel nervous when I got no injuries, always fearing that one of my favourite players might get hurt. With three players injured at least the risk of another injurie is quite low, i believe (as long as their condition is over 70%)
    Someone here alreday got more than four players injured at the same time????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast